Chapter 35

"Why would someone do this." Luke's voice booms throw his office. I walk up to him and hold his head.

"We have to get the men ready everyone is under house arrest till further notice. Anyone who is spotted outside will be under arrest and brought in for questioning." I say to pal, Luke and my father. Pal nods his head and so does Luke.

"I will go and get the guards ready." Pal says.

"I will take your father back to the house." Luke says. I nod my head and hug my dad. Luke pal and my father make their way out of the office. I linger around.

BANG!

"Hello?" I say wondering what the bang was from I walk out of the office and find Mindy standing there.

"Oh my god thank goodness I thought it was one of the scientist." I say relieved. Mindy study's me and smirks. She pulls out a gun.

"Honey you should still be nervous." Mindy says with an evil smile.

"Wait! Your one of them?" I yell. She smiles.

"Surprise." She says as she shots my leg. As I hit the floor she comes up and hits my head against the floor the room goes black.

-

I wake up in a cage in a dark room. My leg is killing. What happened? I look down at my leg their is a big blood mark on my pants. I hear a door open and I look over to see Mindy and may.

"What do you want from me?" I ask them.

"Nice to see you Franny how are you?" May says. As she walks up to the cage. I shake my head.

"May what do you want?" I ask.

"Honey why would I tell you what I have planned?" She asks me. I shake my head.

"What do you want from me?" I ask. She smiles.

"Know that's a good question." May says with an evil smile.

"I want Luke died so the war will be easy and we will win." May says. My stomach drops at the sound of that.

"May." Mindy says from behind her. May walks over to Mindy.

"What?" May asks.

"That wasn't part of the plan." Mindy says.

"Oh honey it was the whole time." May says as she puts a gun up to Mindys chest.

"This was the plan the whole time." She says as she pulls the trigger, and Mindys body goes down to the ground. I scream.

"Why? Why would you do that?" I cry.

"Honey her job was to get you here. She   Fulfilled that she did her part." May says. I shake my head.

"Your a monster!" I scream. May smiles.

"Ya I know but at least I'm not a slut like you!" She yells. Just then the door falls and Luke walks in.

"Oh Franny look it's your Prince Charming coming to save you." May says in a cheery voice.

"Luke Leave she's going to kill you!" I scream.  Luke looks over at me.

"I love you." He says as he goes into his wolf form. My heart aches. He charges at may but may throws a fire ball at him making him fall back. I have to do something. I harness all my power and summon Mindy fast. She looks me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry franny I didn't know this was going to happen." Mindy says as her eyes start to water. I look over at may who has a knife in her hand. She starts to stab and misses the first two times before she stabs Luke on the ear. I scream.

"Help me get out!" I yell at Mindy. She nods her head and goes over to may and pulls out a set of keys. She comes over and unlocks the cage. I am on the verge of asking her how she did that. But it has to wait. I pull out my knife in my boot I try to stand up but my leg is killing.
You have to do this for Luke! I think to myself. I stand up slowly and try to walk it hurts but I need to get throw the pain. I slowly walk up  behind may who is on top of Luke. Luke scratches her face leaving three thick lines on we cheek. I slowly come up to may and stab the knife into her chest. She freezes and then looks behind her at me.

"How..." She breaths  as she falls off of Luke and on the ground. Luke takes the opportunity and starts ripping her apart before I can stop him she's dead. As Luke moves away from the body my stomach turns. I quickly turn away. I feel a hand on my shoulder as it turns me around I look into Luke's eyes.

"Why did you do that?" I ask. He looks surprised.

"She was attacking.." Luke starts but I cut him off as I look at his ear. The top half is gone. I walk up to him and look closer at it. It's bleeding pretty bad.

"We need to get you to the pack doctor." I say. Luke laughs.

"I'm fine babe." Luke sad as he pulls me into his chest.

"I'm so glad your ok." He says. I look up at him.

"I'm so glad your ok. She wanted you dead." I say as a single tear runs down my face.

"Then why did you get mad that I killed her." He asks me. As he wipes the tears off my face.

"She has answers that we need she new everything." I say.

"So do I." A voice says from behind me. I turn around to find Mindy standing there. 

"You do?" I ask.

"Ever single part." She says.

"What's going on babe?" Luke asks me. I turn around and look at him.

"Mindy says she knows everything about the war." I say.

"How do we know she isn't lying?" Luke ask me.

"You don't.... You just have to trust me." Mindy says. I look into her glossy green eyes. I remember those eyes and how they became life less as may pulled the trigger on the gun.

"Ok tell us." I say Mindy smiles. She is about to start talking when Taylor comes running down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. She looks at me and Luke.

"You have see this." Taylor says as she runs up the stairs. I look over at Luke giving him a questioning look. He shrugs.

"Can I call you to tell us in a little while?" I ask Mindy she smiles.

"I'll be right beside you." Mindy says as she disappears. Luke comes up to me.

"What happened to your leg?" He ask.

"Mindy shot it." I say. Luke picks me up.

"That's something the pack doctor has to look at." Luke says mocking me. I stick out my tongue at him, and tack laugh. He smirks and smiles. We make our way up the stone starts. As we make it to the top their is an old door. Luke opens it revealing  the sunset. We walk out of the jail and into the woods. I hear yelling by the pack house. Me an Luke exchange looks and make a run for it. We soon approach the pack hose and their is a big crowd around something or some one.

"Where is she?" A voice booms. I know that voice.

"Luke put my down." I say as he puts me down. I run throw the crowd. I fight throw the pain I need to find the man behind the voice my heart stops as I look at the man In front of me.

"Brody?" I say as I look at my older brother. He looks over at me with a single tear on his face.

"Franny." He says.