Chapter 40

8 Years Later
"Daddy Daddy mommy wake up!" Two little voices yell I open my eyes to see my two beautiful children. Amy and mark. I look over at Luke who is sitting up in bed.

"Come on let's go make breakfast and let mommy sleep a little longer." Luke says as he gets out of bed and kisses me and walks out with Amy and mark holding both of his hands. I smile and rub my stomach my third child. I think as I look down. After the war happened I found out that Fort mist was just a part of the supernatural world that was made to watch over the scientist and eventually go to war with them. We now live in Rothwood the supernatural world. I know I never understood why the group foster home I was in was named Rothwood until luke told me sandy was trying to hide it she thought if she named the home after the supernatural world that they would think it was a part of the world but it didn't work like that they always had their eyes on them. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom I wash my face and walk out. My phone rings I look at the contract and its talyor. Talyor and Chuck live in the real world know they have two amazing little boys. I answer the phone.

"I'm pregnant!" Talyor screams throw the phone.

"Oh my god congratulations!" I say with a smile.

"Hey we are pregnant together!" Talyor says I smile.

"You have to come down for a vist!" I say.

"Of course. Oh man I have to go Isaac just spilt juice everywhere. Bye!" She says as the phone goes dead. I hang up and smirk Isaac is her youngest and the most trouble. I walk down stair to see luke and Amy and mark making breakfast my mother and father are at the table reading the paper. When we came to Rothwood my mother and father came with us too they live right next to us.

"Hi honey how are you?" My mother asks me as walkover and hug her and my father.

"I'm doing good." I say with a smile. "Did you hear talyor and chucks good news?" I ask her she smiles.

"Yes it's so exciting!" My mother says. I walk over to Luke who is cooking I put my arms around him.

"I love you." I say. He turns around and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." He says as he kisses me on the lips.

Amy and mark scream. " Ewww." I shake my head as I hug luke. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband like him.

"Hey your lucky your parents love each other!" My mother says. I smirk.

Just then pal and lily walk in.

"Hey guys!" They say with a smile.

After the war Fort mist was destroyed the heads of the supernatural world asked me and pal and lily to be a part of the head of Rothwood we all gladly excepted and luke become the head alpha of the Rothwood pack.

"So what's for breakfast?" Lily asks as she sits down next to my mother.

"Pancakes." Amy says with a smile as she walks up to me and hugs me I pick her up and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you mommy." She whispers in my ear. I smile.

"I love you amy." I whisper she smile and I put her down. My life didn't turn out the way I expected. It turned out way better. I'm just thankful for the one time I stayed at the Rothwood foster girls house it changed my life forever. And speaking of the foster girls house I still keep an eye on these girls.

Well that's the end of this story thank you so much for reading! I'm so happy and sad to say this book is over but I'm so thankfully to all of you guys that have read my book and hopefully you liked it. Thank you so much for reading!