One Week

For the past week, I've found it rather hard to sleep, ever since my conversation with Xiangling.

Just like now.

I mainly look back on what I had said and felt that day.

At the start, Xiangling was talking as if Xingqiu and I had been a couple.

The thought of that was, well, flustering.

I mean, the idea isn't... no. Never mind. But I- we can't. I mean, It would just be a problem, wouldn't it?

With my yang spirit. But that's only if I had- and I dont. Of course  I dont.

This question has left me completely confused on what the awnser could be.

Like Xiangling said, I know that avoiding his feelings are wrong. But how should I awnser when I dont even know what I'm thinking myself? Rejection, I wouldnt want to hurt him. Would he even want to be my friend if I did?

But now thinking about this, I never really have thought about my full on feelings for Xingqiu...

Mabey I need someone or something to help me sort out my thoughts. I don't know.

I dont want to continue playing off his feelings, its wrong.

Its been three weeks since Xingqiu had left. About one week before his return, maybe I can figure something out by then?

I close my eyes, trying to fall asleep once more, yet I toss and turn, still to no avail.

I look to my bedside.

Just as awake, as I had been before.

I look at the tassel sitting on top the the small drawer, beside my bed.

It was a gift Xingqiu gave me, I had gave him a similar one too.

They were tassels we both promised to keep, to show our friendship.

The thought, brings a smile to my face. I begin to feel relaxed.

I reach out for the icey blue tassel and bring it close to my chest.

'One week left'

'I promise I'll figure out what to tell you Xingqiu'

'I'll make sure to tell you in the best way too.'

Once I figure out how I exactly feel myself.

As I hold the tassel, gently in my hands, I begin to feel myself...

slowly...

drift, to sleep.