4 : 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆

COME ON OVER GOLDIE
COME JOIN THE LOSERS
ON THE LOSER COUCH.

"ER, WHAT'D YOU GET FOR NUMBER FOUR?" Anna asked, her and Eric sitting in the Matthews kitchen working on homework

"ER, WHAT'D YOU GET FOR NUMBER FOUR?" Anna asked, her and Eric sitting in the Matthews kitchen working on homework. It had been a normal occurrence, and it was no surprise at this point to see the two after school almost everyday, helping each other with the day's homework.

"Africa." He answered with confidence, making Anna stop writing.

"That's funny considering this is Math." Anna said, giving Eric a confused look, making him look up at her.

"It is?" He asked, looking at his book for the class subject. She rolled her eyes as Mrs. Matthews came in with groceries.

"Eric, can you babysit... for your brother and sister Friday night?" She asked, unpacking groceries on the counter.

"Nope. Sorry." He responded, not looking up as he vigorously erased all his previous answers.

"Oh, you misunderstood. You thought I was asking you a question." Mrs. Matthews smiled at Eric as he sighed, looking up at her.

"Mom, Aerosmith's Friday."

"Oh, you two heard about that concert, too?" "Yup. I'm taking Heather Ralston." Amy gasped, looking over at Anna. She nodded.

"I know right? Dumped by my own best friend." Eric rolled his eyes, and pushed Anna and they both laughed.

"Great. Oh, I'll call a sitter and we'll all drive together." Eric froze, closing his book and looking up at his mom nervously.

"What do you mean, together?" He asked, as Amy looked up with a smile.

"I mean your dad and I have tickets, too. Morgan, have you seen the broccoli?" Morgan nodded her head, searching in the bags before shrugging.

"Broccoli? Broccoli? Nope." She said, making Anna chuckle, having seen her throw it in the trash.

"Mother... and when I call you that... I'm referring... to the generational chasm between us... which means you couldn't possibly be going... to the same concert as me." Eric explained, earning a raised eyebrow from Amy.

"Why not?" She asked, placing a hand on her hip.

"Well, you know, Aerosmith's kind of loud... for someone your age, Mom. You should really be listening to..."

"Careful." She warned, making Eric groan, throwing his hands to his sides in defeat.

"Aren't Peter, Paul, and Mary blowing wind somewhere?" He whined, making Anna roll her eyes.