47 : 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏

YOU TALK A
BIG GAME FEENY.

SHAWN, ANNA AND JOHNATHAN HAD BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL DAY, looking for a new apartment to move into

SHAWN, ANNA AND JOHNATHAN HAD BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL DAY, looking for a new apartment to move into. Right now John just didn't seem to think that there was enough space for everyone, especially since he was technically raising two teenagers now. However, Shawn decided to take this as a chance to be difficult.

"I'm just saying I didn't like any of the apartments we saw." Shawn said, walking into the apartment as he took of his jacket. Anna couldn't help but roll her eyes at him.

"Be specific."

"Okay. The first one? Absolutely no furniture." Shawn explained, causing Anna to roll her eyes.

"Shawn, it was an unfurnished apartment." She argued, making him shrug.

"Thank you. See, bunny agrees." He said, misunderstanding what she was saying. She shrugged as he pointed to her, raising her hands in defense.

"Personally I liked the unfurnished apartment. Nice and big, lots of free space." She said, trying to mediate the situation. It wasn't quite working.

"Shawn, why are you being so difficult?"

"I'm not being so difficult." Shawn said, making Mr Turner sigh. "You know, I didn't mind the nice duplex in the condo community, but you said that it was too expensive."

"Good news! The duplex in the condo community? I talked him down. And look what they're throwing in. Carpets. Now, my advice is to go shag 'cause it feels good between your toes." Cory cheered, walking in as he handed Anna a swatch of the shag carpet.

"Ooo, it does."

"What is wrong with right here? I mean, look. There's furniture everywhere. And the neighbors - the best. Wonderful people who mind their own business."

"Hey, Mrs. Dubchek, can you quit looking at me like that?" Mr Williams said, coming into the apart,ent looking out at Mrs Dubchek with a nervous expression.

"Eli, what's going on?" John asked. Eli stopped to fix his blazer, shaking his head at John.

"Remember when Mrs. Dubchek's husband died? And she said she'd never look at another man? Well, she's over him. And I'm scared."

"Why? You know, you could do worse than Mrs. Dubchek. In fact, I've seen you do worse than Mrs. Dubchek." Johnathan teased, making Eli fake laugh at him.

"This building's gonna miss that wit when you're gone. And when is that happy day, huh?"

"As soon as Shawn finds a place he likes."