50 : 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘

OH PLEASE,
CHIPPER UP!

IT SEEMED TO BE A FEW WEEKS SINCE SUN HAD SHOWN IN ANNAS ROOM

IT SEEMED TO BE A FEW WEEKS SINCE SUN HAD SHOWN IN ANNAS ROOM. For the time being, Shawn was staying with Anna at Mr turners, starting now that Anna and Shawn both still attended high school. This however was the first morning shawn would be going to school with Anna since the break up. It's safe to say she wasn't doing great.

"Crackling rosie get on board." Shawn yelled, singing along to a boombox he was holding above his head to wake her up, making her groan as she hid behind her pillow.

"Please." She grumbled, yet shawn kept singing.

"You gotta something til there ain't no more..." shawn sang poorly, not knowing the lyrics he was supposed to be saying.

"Please! Shawn! I'm sleeping." She shouted, lifting her head before burying it in her pillow with a loud long groan.

"Not anymore you're not!" He cheered, making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah no sh*t." She grumbled, rolling onto her side as she plugged his nose, his face scrunching up with disgust.

"Come on, we gots to get to school."

"No."

"Oh please, chipper up! It's a pigsty in here!" He said, waving his hands dramatically at the smell.

"I can't Shawnie."

She sat up for the first time, showing shawn the tears that we'd on her face, causing worry to seek into his stomach.

"What has got you so down. Take going to school with me as a blessing Bunny, we have more time together."

"Eric and I broke up."

That was more blunt than she intended to be. She could feel Shawn's muscles tense up beside her.

"What?" He asked with gritted teeth, making Anna sigh as she wippped her eyes.

"We um, yeah we broke up."

"You did. He.. he did...I'm not gonna get angry, I'm not..." he explained x practically shaking with the
anger he felt.

"Shawnie..."

"I'm making breakfast" he spoke through gritted teeth, pinching the bed below him as hard as he could. "Do you want anything?!" He yelled, getting up and quickly walking away as Anna chuckled.

• ✧ •

"I'LL JUST TAKE THAT, Mr Matthews."

"Now I got no pipe." Cory said sadly, making Anna pout at him. She had been spending her time with Shawn and Cory now that she was back in high school.

"Yes. Fine. You're perfect." Cory said annoyed, pushing at Shawn as he checked himself in the mirror."Now, can we get out of the hallway where everyone can see me?"