57 : Uncle Daddy

(All italics are flashbacks)
HOW'D HE KNOW?
IT'S LIKE HE CAN READ
OUR MINDS

"DID YOU TAKE IT YET?" Hope asked, standing outside the bathroom door of Anna's trailer while she waited patiently

"Yes." Anna walked out of the bathroom, holding a small stick in her hand as she began to pace the room. "Now we wait." She sighed, still pacing before looking down at the test and groaning loudly.
"How long is it gonna take?"

"It's only been a few seconds Anna, calm down. Deep breaths okay?" Hope reassured making her sigh again.

"Yeah, okay."

"It's probably just a stomach bug. Let's be practical here, have you and Eric ever even had sex?"

It went quiet. Anna looked down at the ground as Hope gasped, looking at her shockingly.

"Anna Hunter! And you didn't tell me!?"

"I'm sorry! It was after prom. It kinda just, happened." She explained, making Hope roll her eyes.

"Okay well, did you use protection at least?"

"We did." Hope gave her a look. "We did!"

"Okay, okay." Hope said, raising her hands in defense. She sighed loudly, her alarm hoping off as Anna's heart rate increased.

"It's time. Want me to do it?" Hope asked, making Anna shake her head, grabbing the test.

"I can do it."

And there it was staring back at her, two lines.

"Shit."

• ✧ •

ERIC HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR NEW DATES AFTER THE BREAK UP WITH ANNA. It had been a while since he was able to even see anyone else, considering how broken he was. So for the first time he finally came out of his shell and met Kelly. Thanks to Anna actually who forced him out to the house. His first time out of the house in weeks and he met her, kelly. And it was perfect.

"Eric, if you're gonna have a relationship with me, there's somebody else that you're gonna have to have a relationship with as well." Kelly explained, leading Eric into her house. "This is Diana." Kelly introduced, making Eric chuckle to himself.

"Oh, no. This is too good to be true.  You're vampires, aren't you?" He shook his head, bracing himself. "Okay, go ahead."

"No, no." Kelly laughed, before smiling over at Diana. "Diana is the babysitter."

"Ooh, role-playing. Okay, I wanna be the commander-in-chief of the allied armies."

"No, Diana is my babysitter."