37 : 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔

DON'T COME CRYING
TO ME WHEN YOU'RE JACKING IT
IN SAN DIEGO

ANNA WAS WITH HOPE JASON AND ERIC, Anna smiling happily at Shawn who had just let his new girl walk away

ANNA WAS WITH HOPE JASON AND ERIC, Anna smiling happily at Shawn who had just let his new girl walk away. He was extremely excited for his date with her later, Anna hadn't heard the end of it, and was now proud of her little brother.

"Look! Baby geeks discovering the female of the species." Jason teased, causing Anna to shove him slightly.

"I say we tag them and return next spring." Eric said, continuing the joke.

"Why don't you return never!" Cory shouted, making Anna laugh as he puffed up his chest, proud of himself.

"They attempt to protect themselves by puffing up."

"New girl Shawnie?" Anna asked, and Shawn nodded, a dreamy smile on his face.

"This one's different." He said happily, and Anna ruffled his hair.

"Ooo, new fancy girl."

"I don't see you guys with any girls." They teased, and Eric scoffed, throwing an arm around Anna's shoulder.

"Oh, please... I got the only girl I need right here." He said, pulling her into a kiss.

"Disgusting." Shawn said, fake gagging before Jason continued.

"And I only hunt when I need to hunt." Jason said, making Anna roll her eyes. A cute girl walked by, and Jason raised his eyebrows at the group.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha... wabbit season." He said, disappearing to the corner of the school.

• ✧ •

"SO LISTEN, ER, I WAS THINKING WE COULD DO SOMETHING FUN THIS WEEKEND." Anna said, turning to Eric as she closed her locker. He grabbed her books for her, as the two began walking to class.

"We always do fun things." Eric said, and Anna sighed, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yes, yes we do but listen, there's this skate night in the park next week." She suggested, earning a glare from Eric, who stopped in his tracks.

"Skate night? Like a skate board."

"Get this, it's ice skating!" Eric looked at her as if she were crazy.

"Ice skating?"

"So you'll do it?"

"I mean, I don't know if..." Eric began, but was quickly cut off by Cory who ran over, grabbing Anna by the arm.

"Anna! You gotta come here, it's Shawn."

"What, oh okay." Anna mumbled, being pulled away by Cory.

"We um, yeah I guess I'm ice skating now." Eric said, sighing as he turned to Jason, who was waiting for him with a goofy smile.