23 : 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅

NO ANNA, I'VE NEVER
SEEN SANTA AND PATRICK SWAYZE
IN A ROOM TOGETHER.

"WELL, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THEM IN A ROOM TOGETHER?" Anna asked, making Eric roll his eyes

"WELL, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THEM IN A ROOM TOGETHER?" Anna asked, making Eric roll his eyes. They were at their locker before lunch, putting their things away and having an argument that had started in their previous class. No it's not what the class was on, but that never mattered for Eric and Anna.

"No Anna, I've never seen Patrick Swayze, and Santa, in a room together." He said, crossing his arms and giving her a strange look.

"See, then you can't tell me I'm wrong. Not until you have proof." Anna teased, making Eric groan loudly as she giggled.

"What prof, I don't need proof?! It's Santa!" He shouted back. She didn't answer just raised an eyebrow as she turned to her locker, shaking her head. She was about to speak before she was swept off her feet from behind, making her giggle happily and look up at Harley who now had his arms wrapped around both her sides.

"Hey doll." He said sweetly, making her smile.

"Hey Harls." He smiled at the nickname, before turning to Eric with a kind smile.

"Hello Eric, Baboon's older, but wiser brother." Harley greeted, making Eric smile at him, waving.

"Hey Harley." If Eric had to find a positive in Anna and Harley's dating relationship, the only thing would be how Harley now treated the Matthews boy. Since Anna had meant so much to both boys, Harley had a new found respect for Eric. It was weird for him, that the school bully thought of Eric as good company. But it was even weirder for him that he found Harley good company in return.

"How are you doing this evening?" Harley asked, smiling back at Anna, his lips adorning a new smirk.

"Wonderful, and you?" She asked, and he only raised his eyebrows, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Not too bad myself. I could be better, see there's a movie streaming tonight at the drive in and I need a sweet baby to accompany me." He pulled a rose from behind his back, handing it to her making her smile. It was at a moment like this where Eric wished to be anywhere else. He knew they weren't trying to be ignorant, heck this was how he acted with Desiree and she was ignorant.

"Well, that is a problem." She teased, making him nod.

"It is. So what do ya say doll?" He asked, swaying her back and forth before she pointed a finger in his chest.

"Pick me up at 6, have me home by 9." She ordered, making him nod.

"Not a second later." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before whispering suggestively in her ear. "Or earlier." And that was the last thing he said before leaving, a new tinted shade of red painted on Anna's cheeks as she watched him strut away. Eric sighed, moving to stand beside her, also watching Harley leave.