29 : 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅

NO NO PLEASE.
MY BONES ARE BROKEN AND
I HAVE SCARLET FEVER.

"GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE SUN SAYS HELLO

"GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE SUN SAYS HELLO." Shawn chirped, walking into Anna's room, opening her blinds to abruptly wake her up. She had been sulking in her bed for the past 4 weeks, and Shawn finally decided it was time for her to return to school. She had the most potential out of all the Hunter's, Shawn would be damned if she failed too.

"Oh god!" Shawn shouted, cover his nose. "What died in here!" He asked, obnoxiously spraying a bottle of fabreeze around the room.

"My heart." Anna said gloomily, covering her face with her comforter to hide her drained expression.

"Come on, sleeping beauty, it's time for school." Shawn said, patting the side of her bed.

"I don't wanna."

"Well I don't care what you don't wanna, you're gonna." He argued, pulling her blankets off making her scrunch up with discomfort. She had looked like she hadn't showered in days, her hair knotted and frizzy, and her bed was filled with tissues.

"No, no please. My bones are broken and I have scarlet fever." She whined, trying to pull her blankets back over her but Shawn pulled them to the ground. She covered her face in defeat.

"Okay, I may not pay attention to anything Mr Feeny says but I'm almost positive Scarlet Fever went extinct a couple hundred years ago." Shawn said, making Anna groan even louder, covering her head with her pillow.

"Well, I have it." She grumbled, and Shawn sighed, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Come on Bunny, you have to go to school. Maybe seeing your friends can help cheer you up." Shawn explained, and she just sighed, lifting her head to look at him.

"I don't wanna go to school, Shawnie. They're both gonna be there. I just, I'm putting my heart in danger just standing on the school grounds." She said sadly, her voice being quieter, sadder as she spoke. Shawn sighed, rubbing Anna's shoulder comfortingly.

"I know, but listen, I know if I was in this situation you would be noble enough to pull me outta bed and force me to school. Now come on." Shawn explained, trying to persuade her to get up.

"But, I look horrible."

"Well, why don't you go hop in the shower, and then I can braid your hair for you." Shawn said, making Anna smile with hope.

"You'd do that for me?" She asked happily, missing her brother's kindness while she was in hibernation.

"Of course I would." He said smiling. She sat up, smiling back.

"You're the only man I'll ever love, Shawnie." She said sweetly. Shawn handed her a towel, gesturing for her to go to the bathroom.

"Good, you're too good for anyone anyway."