10 : 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

WHY DOES
THIS KEEP HAPPENING
TO ME!

"COME TO THE WEDDING!" Anna yelled, staring down Jason from across the table

"COME TO THE WEDDING!" Anna yelled, staring down Jason from across the table. They were sitting at lunch, fighting over Jason coming with her to a wedding.

"I can't." He replied, and she tilted her head, testing him.

"Come to the wedding..."

"I can't."

"God Jason! Just come to the freaking wedding!" She yelled, having enough, being annoyed with his answer.

"I've told you, for the past five days now, I can't, go!"

"Argh!" Anna shouted, throwing her fork at him, making him quickly duck.

"You could've killed me!?" He shouted, looking at her as if she were crazy.

"Yeah, that's what I was aiming for." She groaned, as Hope chuckled from beside her, and Jason looked at her in fear.

"Look, Anna, I'm sorry but I told you I can't come to your cousin's wedding."

"But I need a plus one. I already told my cousin I'd bring one, and I'll look stupid if I don't bring one." She whined, and he sighed.

"I already told you, just bring Eric. Everyone already thinks you're dating anyway." He teased, smirking proudly, knowing he had annoyed her. Again, she tilted her head, testing him.

"How are you're feet feeling?" Anna snapped, making Jason glare at her. She knew it pushed his buttons, that's what she wanted.

"We agreed to never speak of it..."

"Come to my cousins wedding with me!" She yelled, slamming her hands against the table.

"I can't just reschedule my great grandpa's funeral, okay!?" He yelled back. Anna cleared her throat, and everyone went quiet.

"Howdy how, brown cow." Eric greeted, earning an odd look from Anna and Jason as Hope chuckled. Eric smiled, sitting down beside Anna. He looked at her for a moment before looking around at his friends.

"Must you breathe so loudly Eric!" Anna yelled, making Eric frown, looking over at her.

"Who spit in your cereal this morning?" He asked, picking at his lunch before she groaned, taking his juice.

"Jason spit! He spit all over it then, spit on it some more!" She began to drink Eric's juice, making him look at Jason concerned.

"Dude what'd you do?" Eric asked. Jason sighed, beginning to explain the story.

"Anna's cousin's having a wedding..."

"I'll explain!" She shouted, glaring at Jason, who stuck his tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes before turning to Eric.