32 : 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚

COME ON GOLDIE,
LET'S GO MACK-IT-OUT
IN MY ROOM.

"OKAY, ERIC, DEFINE THE POWERS OF THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH

"OKAY, ERIC, DEFINE THE POWERS OF THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH." Anna said, a teasing tone in her voice as she smirked over at Eric. They were studying, yeah, studying. It's funny, the way Anna and Eric had now resorted to study, there's only so much you can learn when the book is sitting on the table, closed.

"The legislative branch is responsible for kissing the area below the nose." Eric mumbled, smirking back as he pulled Anna into his lap, giving her a deep kiss. Both teens smiled happily into each other. They truly had been making up for lost time, even if that was just Eric's excuse for making out. Ever since they had gotten together it was as if they couldn't be apart, attached at the lip, as Mr Turner always says.

"We have a test tomorrow." Anna said breathlessly, pulling away from the kiss. Eric cleared his throat, pulling a book onto his lap with a fake stern look in his face.

"You're absolutely right and I'm sick and tired of you holding me back." Eric said, clearing his throat, making Anna raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh I'm holding you back?" She asked threateningly, and Eric looked at her nervously, smiling happily when she ran a hand through his hair.

"No, no you're just, you're holding me." He said, leaning his head onto Anna's shoulder making her smile.

"Okay good." She said, kissing his head. He sat up, opening his textbook.

"Alright alright, let's get some serious work done here." Eric said, looking down to read the book. Anna was reading, really she was, but somehow her eyes still ended up roaming to Eric's face.

"You know when you concentrate, you get this cute little furled brow." She teased, pulling him to her by his chin, before Eric chuckled, pulling away.

"Hey, hey, hey... There'll be plenty of time for that and much more on the weekend. Like right here" he kisses her lips, pulling away to reveal a blush on her cheeks. "on Saturday." He teased, and she giggled, before shaking her head as she realized something.

"Oh, not anymore." She said casually, looking back down at her book as Eric looked at her, as if she just told him she had killed his puppy.

"What? Why??" He asked urgently, and she simply looked back at him, as if someone had just killed his puppy.

"Well, Hope's cousin is coming in from out of town, so we were just gonna have a girls weekend." She explained, causing Eric to practically jump from his seat.

"What? No! I wanted a my girl weekend."

"I know love, but I mean I see you everyday. It was you who asked to join in with hope and her date." Anna said, craddling Eric's head as he burried it in her chest. He sighed, sitting back up.