17 : 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

HEY, I ONLY
CRY AT POETRY AND
SOPHIE'S CHOICE

HEY, I ONLY CRY AT POETRY AND SOPHIE'S CHOICE

"BUNNY CALM DOWN, IT'S NO BIG DEAL." Shawn said, rolling his eyes at his older sister, who seemed shocked at his words.

"Calm down?! Are you kidding me?! If I told you I had a crush you'd be seething!! There'd be smoke coming from your ears and you're telling me to calm down?!" She yelled, Shawn's eyes widening at the word 'crush' only proving her words.

"You have a crush!?!? Who is this guy? Do I know him? Oh he's gonna know me..." Shawn got up, pulling up his sleeves before Anna grabbed his arm, pulling him back down.

"Would you shut up! I don't have a crush you dweb. Stop trying to change the subject." Shawn rolled his eyes, folding his arms.

"Tell me about her." She said teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"There's nothing to tell, she's a girl." He said, shrugging.

"It would be okay if she wasn't."

"No, she's a girl. At least I think she was. I was too focused on her eyes to notice anything else." Shawn swooned, making Anna shake his shoulders with excitement.

"Awww, Shawnie's in love." She teased, Shawn rolling his eyes and getting up from his bed.

"I'm not in love Bunny, love is for the weak." Anna rolled her eyes back at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, okay. Is that why you were crying during dirty dancing?"

"I wasn't crying, there was something in my eye." He scoffed.

"Yeah, tears." He scoffed again, but Anna wasn't phased, still glaring at him questioningly.

"Hey, I only cry at poetry and Sophie's Choice." He demanded, pointing a finger at her as she nodded, getting up from his bed.

"Yeah, what a manly man you are." Anna said, rolling her eyes as she finally gave up, leaving Shawn's room.

"Anything?" Eric asked, laying on Anna's bed as she walked into her room.

"Nothing, the kid wouldn't give me nothing." She said, slapping her hands at her sides as Eric got up.

"Step aside ametuer, date master Eric Matthews can get the answers you need." He said with a smirk, leaving the room.

"Oh great, all the men in my life are imbeciles."

• ✧ •

"SO, JUNIOR INITIATION IS COMING UP, I'M THINKING WE ALL MATCH TO INITIATE OUR PLACE AT THIS SCHOOL." Hope said, earning odd looks from her other three friends, who were all confused by her sudden interest in their school.

"Beck, how do you even know this? You never keep up to date with anything at this school." She rolled her eyes, fake laughing loudly, only making her friends look at her stranger.