24 : 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇?

FUNNY YOU SHOULD
ASK BUNNY. OR SHOULD
I SAY MOM?

ANNA AND SHAWN WERE BOTH SITTING IN HER BEDROOM, WAITING TO ATTEND A MOVIE WITH THE REST OF THEIR FRIENDS

ANNA AND SHAWN WERE BOTH SITTING IN HER BEDROOM, WAITING TO ATTEND A MOVIE WITH THE REST OF THEIR FRIENDS. And Shawn just refused to leave until he was heard. He had been waiting in her room, standing in front of the door for the past 20 minutes, until finally budging and letting Eric out to use the bathroom.

"Fine! I have this damn movie in 20 minutes, what could you possibly want?" Anna shouted, rolling her eyes at her little brother who smirked devilishly, waving the bag in his hands back and forth. Chet and Virna were out of town, again, so the two Hunter children were spending the week at the Matthews residence. They were dropping Shawn and all their things off on the way to the movie. Which explains the annoying presence of her brother.

"I got into a little trouble with the new 7th grade teacher at school, and now my teacher wants to talk with my parents." Shawn explained, making Anna roll her eyes.

"Mr Turner? That sweet man? Shawn, how on earth did you..." Anna began, rubbing her forehead in annoyance.

"No, not Mr Turner. This old lady, Mrs Norman."

Anna looked at Shawn with a confused look, not knowing who he was referring to.

"Short, maybe 70...Looks like a Keebler elf." He explained, making Anna shake her head

"So, what does that have to do with me?" She asked, causing Shawn to smirk. Oh boy, this could never mean good.

"Funny you should ask Bunny, or should I say mom." Shawn said, a devilish glint in his eyes as he spoke. Anna looked at him and tilted her head, shaking it slowly.

"No, no no no." She mumbled, trying to leave but Shawn wouldn't budge.

"It could totally work! Mrs Norman is old and has terrible eyesight." Shawn explained, but Anna just shook her head.

"No, that's crazy, I'm not gonna pretend to be mom."

"Oh really? I'm sure Eric would love to hear about how you and mr motorcycle Kiener are official now. I know you've put it off for quite some time." Shawn teased, making Anna glare at him.

"Call him Mr Motorcycle again I'll have him kick your ass." She warned, making Shawn gulp as he nodded.

"But, I'm sure Eric would love hearing it from me."

"You wouldn't." She said, pointing at him.

"I would."

"You wouldn't!"

"I would!"

"You wouldn't!"

"What are you new!?" Shawn shouted back, making Anna sigh. She knew she had been holding back on telling Eric her and Harley were official. She didn't know why. It's not like she had any obligation to him. But it just felt strange. And Eric had always been overprotective over her boyfriends. She just didn't want to confront it, but alas, the time would soon come. Not from Shawn, it had to be from her.