43 : 𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏

NO, THINKING IT
THROUGH FOR ME
IS YOUR JOB.

"YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY BEAT IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO A RAVE ON MY ONLY FRIDAY OFF SINCE THE YEAR BEGAN

"YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY BEAT IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO A RAVE ON MY ONLY FRIDAY OFF SINCE THE YEAR BEGAN." Anna ranted, making Eric groan loudly as he followed her to her locker. He had been following the girl around for the good part of 10 minutes since she left the lunch room to avoid his constant nagging. He had been talking about the rave he was planning since the idea dawned on him and Anna was having none of it.

"But Goldie! I planned this party all by myself!" He explained excitedly, practically jumping up and down to try and convince her. She sighed, shaking her head as she closed her locker

"Good for you Er. Good boy." She teased, squeezing his cheek and shaking his head lightly as she smiled at him.

"But, but I just...the only party you went to this year was your sweet 17." He pleaded, making her nod at him.

"Exactly, one party more than I usually go to a year."

"But I can't have a party without you." He yelled, stomping his foot angrily as he did.

"That's really such a shame." She continued to tease, causing Eric to grab onto her leg, fake crying loudly to draw in attention.

"Goldiee...pleaseeee!" He yelled, earning a glare from Shawn who walked in beside Cory. He looked down to Eric, then up at Anna and smiled.

"You're not going to the rave? Sweet!" He cheered, making Anna roll her eyes as she gestured towards Eric.

"You invited my baby brother to your secret rave?" Anna asked, making Shawn shoot back with fake hurt, as Eric stood up and did the same.

"Hey!" Shawn yelled.

"Goldie, you have such little faith in me." Eric said, pouting at her dramatically as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah I invited myself." Shawn said, making Anna shake her head angrily.

"Alright fine, I'll go." And a plan he knew would work. The second she heard Shawn was coming, Eric knew Anna would be there to protect him.

"Aww." Shawn cried, looking down nervously.

"Yay! This is gonna be great!"

"Eric, my brother." Cory said, slapping a hand on Eric's shoulder to catch his attention.

"What's up?"

"You throw the party of the year and I don't know about it. How do you think that makes me look?"

Eric looked Cory up and down before shrugging.

"Short."

"It's okay for you can take my place..." Anna explained, before Eric freaked out, jumping in and holding a hand over her mouth.