25 : 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏

YEAH WELL, YOU'RE
O NEGATIVE AND I'M B POSITIVE
SO, I'M SURE SOMEWHERE IN THERE
IS WHERE MY CALCULATIONS
WENT WRONG.

"SHOUT IT, SHOUT IT, SHOUT IT OUT LOUD, LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD! SHOUT IT, SHOUT IT, SHOUT-" Eric sang, well, yelled, following quickly behind Anna as they walked to their lunch table

"SHOUT IT, SHOUT IT, SHOUT IT OUT LOUD, LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD! SHOUT IT, SHOUT IT, SHOUT-" Eric sang, well, yelled, following quickly behind Anna as they walked to their lunch table. She lost track of the amount of times she rolled her eyes at the boys screaming in her ear. She turned around, holding a hand over Eric's mouth as he stopped singing.

"If I have to hear you scream shout it in my ear one more time, Eric Matthews, I will not be responsible for what I do to you." She threatened, making Eric sigh while she moved her hand away.

"I was singing." He sassed, earning an eyebrow raise from Anna.

"You were screaming."

"Singing..." he tried to argue back, before
Dani interrupted him.

"No Eric, she's right, you were in fact screaming." She said, earning a look of thanks from Anna, and Eric scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Oh shush. None of you appreciate my talent." He said, sipping angrily on his juice. Like a pouty child.

"Oh Eric, the homeless deaf man who lives at the trailer park wouldn't appreciate your talent." Anna said, making Eric fake laugh at her.

"Hey doll." Harley chirped, smirking happily as he came to hug Anna from behind.

"Hey big guy." She greeted, leaning her head back to give him a kiss.

"You down to come hang?" He asked, making her smirk back at him.

"Oh yeah? And what do I get from it?" She teased, making him smile.

"Oh, ya know, well...me." He said, and she smiled back when he gave her another kiss on the lips.

"When?"

"Tonight?"

"Oooo, can't. I got band practice." She said nonchalantly, earning confused looks from the group.

"Band practice? You know doll, if you didn't wanna hang you coulda just said so." Harley said. To be fair, no one besides Eric and Hope knew Anna was in a band. And lying seemed to be in Hunter DNA, lying about being in a band is something a Hunter would do.

"No really Harley." She said, running her thumb across Harley's hand to reassure him.

"What like the tuba?" He asked, stepping away from her in confusion.

"No Kiner, they're for real." Eric said, a giant smirk in his face. "Rah rank rah rah rah." He sang, earning looks from the group.

"I sure hope you don't sound like that." Harley said, making Anna chuckle.

"BOF getting back together Goldie?" Eric asked, practically jumping in his seat.

"BOF?" Harley asked, confused by the name.