44 : 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

THANKS ANNA'S
DAD!

THE GROUP HAD BEEN HANGING OUT TOGETHER AT THE MATTHEWS HOUSE, watching what anna liked to call a 'horror realistic film,' which really meant fashion week

THE GROUP HAD BEEN HANGING OUT TOGETHER AT THE MATTHEWS HOUSE, watching what anna liked to call a 'horror realistic film,' which really meant fashion week. She never understood how people would like such bizarre looking outfits, but hope seemed to love them. Eric had been playing with her freshly dyed brown hair for the past hour now, his hands not leaving her head the whole day, expressing that her hair was softer than any blanket he's ever felt. Not that she minded all to much, Eric's hands in her hair may have just been the most relieving feeling in the world.

"Your hair looks really good with that shade." Hope complimented, smiling kindly as Anna held a hand on her chest with thanks.

"Really? I knew you were secretly in love with me." She teased, making hope smirk.

"How did you know?" Hope asked. Anna pulled back, leaning further into Eric's chest as she smiled at hope.

"Wait, actually?"

"I mean yeah, I love you..." she was about to continue along with the joke before Marcus walked in through the front door. Hope's eyes seemed to light up as he did, walking over to her while Hope turned back to Anna. "As a friend." She affirmed, making Anna sigh as Hope snuggled into Marcus' side.
"Lame." She grumbled, crossing her arms angrily.

"Hey, you still have me." Eric said, smiling at her dreamily as she scoffed.

"Eh, I guess." She teased, making Eric scoff.

"Wow, I can feel the love." He teased in response, making Anna laugh before pulling him into a kiss and snuggling closer into his body before gasping in mocking fear at the outfits on the screen, making Eric chuckle.

"Eric, my son, great that you're here." Eric's dad cheered, walking into the living room with a relieved smile on his face.

"I'm always here, I live here." Eric said confused, furrowing his eyebrows as his dad stepped aside to reveal a teenage girl standing at the door.

"Yeah. This is Jenifer." His dad introduced, causing the girl at the door to smile awkwardly as Eric gave his dad a look.

"Hello random teenage girl my dad brought home." Eric greeted, before turning to his dad with a concerned expression. "I'm um, a little confused..."

"She just started working at the grocery store, I need you to show her around school. She's new so she doesn't know anyone." Mr matthews explained, causing everyone in the room to look over with curiosity. She seemed like a nice enough girl, her hair