12 : 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕

YOU CAN'T
RUN FOREVER MINKUS
BUT I CAN!

YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER MINKUSBUT I CAN!

"ERIC, HIT ME ONE MORE TIME." Anna grumbled, glaring at the boy beside her as they made their way through Jefferson Elementary school. It was weird being back in those halls, Anna could remember it like it was just yesterday. And Eric being at her side, annoying her, fit right into place.

"My loneliness is killing me..." Eric sang poorly, holding out his hand to Anna, as if there were a microphone in it.

"Go, it's your turn." Eric said with a smile, as she glared at him. They were looking for the classroom they were supposed to be talking in, well, Anna was looking for the classroom, Eric was busy doing everything but helping.

"I don't want a turn." She grumbled, folding her arms as she glared at him. He folded his arms too, mocking her and tilting his head.

"We'll that's rude." He said, making her raise her eyebrows at him, shaking her head.

"I don't think it is."

"It's very rude. When someone points an invisible microphone at you, the polite thing to do it finish the song they're singing into said microphone." He explained, looking at her with wide eyes as she looked back at him, unphased.

"We'll maybe I don't want to finish the song, and it's rude to make me do something, I don't want to do." She explained, raising her voice. Eric gasped, making Anna turn from her search for room numbers back to him.

"So now this is my fault!?" He yelled, and she looked at him shocked.

"This has always been your fault now just shut up and look for the room!" Anna shouted, before a teacher came out of one of the classroom doors in the hallway. Eric and Anna both turned to the source of the sound, eyes wide as the teacher gave them a dirty look. She shook her head, then shushed them aggressively before retreating back to her classroom.

"See what you did Goldie." Eric whispered, making Anna roll her eyes.

"Unbelievable." She mumbled, looking down at the card in her hands, which told her what room they needed to be in. She looked up at the door, down at the room number, then back at the door.

"This is the one." She said, knocking on the door. Eric scoffed annoyingly, rolling his eyes.

"Oh joy." He remarked. Anna sighed, turning to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Be nice okay?" She said for the last time, opening the door.

"You're getting to miss algebra, you're getting to miss algebra..." Eric repeated to himself, as the two walked into the room. Mr Feeny smiled at Anna before looking at Eric confused.

"Anna?" Shawn asked from his seat, making her look over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Shawn?" She asked back.