NOISY HORNS

LISA

"You ready?"Jennie asked as soon as I got in her car after I load my stuff at the compartment.  I nodded.

I actually felt sad because my parents just gestured a nod to me when I told them we're leaving for Busan now. Ugh. What's new?

My sight was just stuck on the window not knowing Jennie has been calling my attention.

"Lisa! Hey! Are you okay? Are you hungry? Maybe let's pass by a drive thru to get us some food."She said and I just nodded.

"Let me drive later okay?"I said.

"Open the drawer. I got something for you."She said and I did.

I was surprised to see an eyeglass case. Opened it and the frame is so nice. God. It's Chanel again.

"I brought that to your eye Doctor and they put the right lens for you. Good thing you visited them last week and they had your eyes checked. Do you like the frame? I asked again Mom and Dad to customize that for you."She said and I don't know why I'm blushing.

"Jen, this is too much. Stop doing this please. But thank you. I don't know how I'll pay you--"I said.

"Stop thanking me okay? You need that. And I love you!"She said and smiled.

"Do you love me now romantically?"I teased her. No. I was serious.

"Ugh. Lisa!"She sighed.

"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry. I'm just kidding."I smiled at her.

After an hour, I took place driving her car. I want her to rest and just enjoy the ride. Jennie has fallen asleep and I couldn't stop staring at her again. My phone kept ringing and I am afraid to answer it as i was driving. It's in my pocket.

God. I couldn't risk. I don't even have a license. Jennie and I should really secure it when we turn 18 this year.  Jennie got disturbed of my ringtone.

"God. I'm sorry. I couldn't pick it up. I'm driving."I told her.

"It's fine, babe. Just focus. Let me get your phone."She said and smiled at me.

God. As Jennie pushed it out from my pocket, she accidentally touched my thing when I stepped on the break because someone wanted to cross in front of us.

"I'm sorry."She said.

"Hmmm. Missing it, huh?"I teased her.

"If I say yes that I do miss us having sex, will you do it with me tonight?"I was shocked of her seriousness and I accidentally stepped on the break again. She's laughing! This is not funny, Jennie.

"It's Jackson calling. I'll put it in speaker mode."She said.

"Lisa, where are you now?"He asked on his excited voice.

"Oppa, I'm still driving."I said.

"Oppa, this is Jennie. You're on speaker mode. I guess we'll be there in thirty?"Jennie talked to him.

"Okay. Let's eat out once you are both here. Or maybe you prefer to have our food delivered at your place instead?"He asked.

"I think let's just order food, Jack."I said and we all agreed.

"Why is oppa in Busan?"Jennie asked me.

"He has a girlfriend who lives there. He's planning to propose tomorrow. He didn't come to Seoul anymore as our parents warned him not to marry that girl. He didn't want to see Mom and Dad. But Sheri is a good person you know. She's really nice. If she'll say yes to Jackson tomorrow, he'll bring her right away to Japan next week."I said. Jennie nodded.