FORGIVE ME TOO

JENNIE

I called Lisa that I'll be the one sending Rion to his taping today and be with him until he's done with all  his takes. I am no longer afraid of what people may say. The hell I care of their thoughts. Lisa was right. Nothing beats the feeling when your son is happy. And you'll do everything for your child, whatever it takes.

After the call, I was surprised when she just popped up on my door.

Hungry. For sex.

I just let her do whatever she wants to me. Sometimes she would show up in the middle of the night, undress me and fuck me in all the ways she wanted.

But this time she was so gentle.

She kissed me the way how she used to. With eye contact. With passion in her eyes and touch.

She undressed me slowly until nothing is left on my skin. She brought me to the couch, took off all her clothes. She kneeled and started to caress my body. Kissed my thing down there and licked me just like before. Like how we used to make love. Her tongue's really good and she knows how to put a force on my body.

"Hmmm. Oh, god. Lisa."
My body's melting while she's giving me the desire I need. The only sexual desire I am taking that's why I never had sex with other men.

She sat on the sofa and I know what she wanted right away. I moved my body kneeling on the sides of her thighs and there I know she's really looking forward to this.

I snaked my hands on her nape and at the back of her head. Looked at her in the eyes and kissed her lips sexily.

"I love you. If you'll just let me, I'll prove it to you everyday. I am not leaving you anymore." I said and she just smiled at me.

She caressed my breasts and licked every inch of me. Moaning. Panting.

I started to take her inside me gently. Until I let her go deep. I moved up and down slowly. Making sure we both feel the pleasure that we need and want from each other.

She couldn't stop looking in my eyes and my whole body. She still gives me this touch like she only wants me for herself.

All the grips and tight hugs she did to me while I am thrusting above her delighted me. We didn't switch our positions until we both came. I hugged her so tight and I felt her hug too.

I kissed her neck sweetly until I reached her lips. I am still on top of her, caressing her jaw and planted kisses all over her face sexily.

"I love you. I'll wait for you. I'll pursue you everyday. I may not be completely healed right now but I know to myself that you are more important, what you feel, and what you want. I am helping myself, Lisa. Not only for my own good. I know my priority now and that's you and Rion. I know my apologies and regrets won't make you feel okay in a snap. But I'll work for it and I will make sure to be at your side all the time from now on. Just give me a chance to show you." I expressed while caressing her face.

She laid me on the sofa and she's resting on top of me. She caressed my face and looked at me in the eyes.

"I have always loved you. Even when you're not around, I keep falling in love with you. Jen, I know it won't be easy for me to just forget everything. I am not a bad person. You know that. I am sorry too if I have been harsh these past few days to you. I have reflected. I tried to be angry at you, but I don't know why my mind and my heart would always go back to the memory when I first laid my eyes on you.