PRAGUE

JENNIE

I know I wasn't perfect and never will I be. And Lisa loved my imperfections.

Underneath it all, she's always been there. She's always been here in my heart.

Whatever people may say about us; I don't care anymore. All I care is how to be a great Mom and wife from now on.

We may be full of doubts in the past about our dreams and in life in general, there's one thing that I am sure about.

I am sure of this now. Lisa. Rion. Chuck. And most importantly, myself.

Time molded me not only to become someone I wanted to be. It molded me so I can be someone my life wants me to be, where I'm destined, to what I am fated to and for my purpose of living.

A lot of people say past is past and we all shouldn't dwell in its circle.

But sometimes, it made me thank our past as it taught us how to be brave and strong as we live at the present; at the moment.

And sometimes, reliving the past will make the present worthwhile. Like where we are now.

In a beautiful place called Prague.

We came here three days before our simple and intimate wedding. Just Lisa and I.

Rion and Chuck will come over tomorrow together with our parents and friends.

I woke up with my love next to me and I am just looking at her. I believe she's the first person I got to sleep with on my bed when we were young. Actually she is just the only person aside from our kids of course, that I have with me on bed before I go to sleep and when I open my eyes in the morning. And I am sure, that she will forever be the one beside me.

Lisa, you are the only one. And I don't know anymore how to thank you for accepting me again. I love you and I will always cherish the moment we had. And as you have said, let's just accept the fact that at some point in our lives, we parted for us to love ourselves. And now, I believe, we're ready and this is just the start of a beautiful beginning.

We strolled around Prague just with our feet walking on the streets in an orange afternoon. She keeps taking photos of me, but I want us to be together in one frame. She keeps stopping me in using my phone. I can't help it! I just love posting our photos together on social media and sending it to our Rion.

I keep smiling. It's like we're really here now in a place that she just used to tell me where she wants to get married.

We reached this cobblestone street and she is right. It's really so beautiful!

"Babe, shucks!"  She suddenly stopped.

"Why?" I asked.

"My necklace. God! Let's go back to the hotel please. It shouldn't be away from my body." She's alarmed.

"What necklace?" I asked. I pretended. Of course, the necklace I gave to her that she never took away from her neck. I removed it while she's asleep.

"The one that you gave me before. Jen, I can't lose that. It helped me when I didn't have money in London before. It was my lucky charm in life!" She is really worried. Relax, babe!

"Love, don't mind it anymore. I can have another customized one for you." I said.

"No. You don't know how much value it has for me, Jen. It's the only thing aside from our son that was with me in London before that reminded me of you. It meant so much to me." God. She's about to cry.  She called our helpers in Korea to try to look for it in our room.