CHUCK

JENNIE

I made sure Rion's fourth month of stay here in Korea will be worthy of his time. I did not even go back to work right away because I just want all my time for him.

Speaking of work, I talked to Mom and Dad and I have decided to sell Chanel. As much as I want to keep it with me, I know that even how much I try to lift it up, it will just sink in my hands.
Sad, but I have to.

Maybe if someone owns it, Lisa would accept the project already. If that happens, my employees will be saved. I tried to look for advertising agencies here in Korea to cater us, there's one that is promising too but I really don't think it would work.

I am having a hard time looking for someone to buy Chanel. Most rich businessmen opened their own line of fashion products already. But I am trying my best still for the sake of my employees.

I am really stressed now.

But you know what it feels like having Rion as a son? I got to have a best friend. He's always by my side. He always checks on me if I'm okay. He even asked Lisa if he can continue his studies here until he graduates high school and just go back to London for college. Lisa respected her son's decision and promised him that she'll visit Korea soon.

I talked to my son about it. I want him to think twice, but he is really sure. He also does not appear on TV anymore as he enjoyed his privacy lately. But people still get to recognize him when we're out. I just let him do whatever he wants to do. He would make vlogs sometimes and without a doubt, he's still getting a lot of views and subscribers. They missed him. I know.

I also know why he wants to stay here with me. He is always concerned of my condition.
Now that my bump is getting obvious, he always makes sure that I'm feeling fine. He would panic and call our helpers and driver right away whenever I needed to be brought to the hospital.

I found out I'm pregnant when I brought Rion to Lisa's parents together with my Mom and Dad.

I saw how they longed for Rion. I knew they wanted to see him but Lisa cut all their ties with them. Mr. and Mrs. Manoban regret everything they did as parents to Lisa. They are actually now spending more time with Rion. Her Dad would always bring Rion to his company and introduce him to people as his grandchild with Lisa. He would even tease Rion that he's the one who's going to take over the shipping and airline company someday. Rion was so serious when he said yes. We told him that his grandpa is only joking. But he said he is interested. I told him not to pressure himself yet as he has a lot more to discover in life and all his Dada and I want for him is to be happy. Lisa's parents always request us to sleep at their place. They already had a room for us whenever we come there. But you know what makes me shed a tear of joy? It's when Lisa's Dad would talk a lot of good things about Lisa to my son.

So yes, after I brought Rion to them, I had pregnancy sickness like how I felt with my body when I was pregnant with Rion before. Mom and Dad took me to Rosé, she's an OB now while Jisoo focused on heart surgery.

Somehow, it became a way that the three of us reconciled. Our bond has become stronger.
Even Kai visited us here when Lisa approved his leave of absence for a month.

But we all kept the pregnancy from Lisa. I didn't want her to make decisions that she would regret again. Especially now thats she's getting married to Sam, I don't want to give her any confusion. I know Rion is stopping himself to tell his Dada about him having a sibling too.

You know how I feel about my pregnancy? At first I really cried. I cried because of the situation. I am pregnant with Lisa again and how challenging it really is because I don't have her in my life. But as days go by, I realized one thing, nothing fulfills me but to be a good mother to my children. I am excited to see my another bundle of joy! Maybe having a partner is really not for me. I have no interest on relationships. As what I have always said before, if there's only one person I want to get married to, it's Lisa.