We can't do this alone

Chapter 31

CODE RED
Dream and GNotFound needed. Two supervillains

"Oh my God." George said, staring at the alert. Clay was also pale.

"Two?" Clay said.

"There's never been two before." George said, switching off his phone.

The school lockdown alarm started blaring through the halls, and Clay and George both looked at each other. Everyone else was already in classrooms.

"You two. In the classroom now." A teacher came down the hall, gesturing to a random classroom. George and Clay both nodded and went inside.

Of course, a sophomore english class. All the kids were at the back of the classroom on the floor already while the teacher was closing the windows. She turned to them and gestured to the back.

"Sit down at the back boys." She said. Clay and George both walked over.

"George!" A voice was heard, and George turned to see his sister. Lexi got up and ran to hug him. "What are you doing in here?"

"We weren't in a classroom." George said, and Lexi pulled him to sit next to her, with Clay following.

"Gogy. Good for you to join." Tommy said, grinning at George beside Tubbo.

"Of course you guys are here." George scoffed as they sat down.

"What's going on? It said two villains. How are there two villains?" Lexi said. George was nervously chewing on his lip.

"I don't know." He said.

"Everyone stay calm. You know the drill. If the school gets cleared, your parents can come pick you up. Otherwise you will have to stay until the superheroes defeat them." She said.

George and Clay both felt sick.

So sick that Clay got up and went over to the teacher.

"I'm going to throw up." He said, and he looked pale enough for it. The teacher's eyes went wide.

"Just take a seat, you'll be fine." She said. He shook his head. George was watching him, worried.

"No. I am about to. Can I go to the bathroom please." He said, rocking from side to side.

"No, it's a lockdown. Take a bin." She said.

Clay hesitated for a moment, but then bolted to the door and sprinted out of the room. The teacher yelled after him.

George took this as his opportunity too.

And he got up too, and ran to the door, but the teacher got in his way.

"Sit."

"But that's my friend, I need to make sure he's ok." George said.

"We are in a lockdown. You stay, I'll go get him." She said.

"Please let me." George said. She shook her head and pointed at him to sit back down. He groaned but turned back around to sit down with his sister.

The teacher left, and the second she did, George turned and sprinted out the door. He heard his sister call his name, and when he reached the hall, the teacher turned and saw him, yelling at him to get back inside.

But George just ran the other way.

"Clay!" George yelled through the hall, but the boy had already disappeared. Where could he have gone?

The teacher would find him, and get him back into a classroom. But George has to go. He has other things he needs to do. Clay would be fine.

George ran through the hallways, avoiding classroom windows and teachers. He had to get out. Eventually, he reached the exit which had somehow been opened even though he was positive a teacher would have locked it. But he ran out and left the school grounds.