There's an imposter among us

Chapter 5

"Aquamarine."

"That's a gem? I thought that was a colour." George said. Phil held the necklace up to the light.

"It's a colour and a gem. Definitely aquamarine. Would you like a box for this one too?" He asked George. George nodded, and Phil took the bracelet out the back of the store.

George felt his phone buzz, so he pulled it out and saw a text from Nick.

Pandas
hey

Gogywogy
what

Pandas
rude

Gogywogy
what do you want

Pandas
guess what! there's a supervillain
AT the school rn. I'm filming it
and when Gnotfound and
Dream show up I can video
them and it will be epiccc

Gogywogy
What? What kind of villain? Are
you ok? You should leave rn, Nick

Pandas
Pleeease, this bitch don't stand a
chance against me.

Gogywogy
Who is it? What are they doing?

Nick?

Are you ok? Nick?

"Here you go." Phil said, handing the box with the bracelet to George, who took it and pocketed his phone.

"Thanks Mr Phil, bye!" George said, handing him some money and then sprinting out of the store towards school.

Nick's in danger. George needs to find somewhere he can change. He saw an alleyway and ran towards it.

"Hey! George!" He heard a voice and froze, turning around. Clay jogged over. "Are you ok? You look-"

"Nick's at the school, but there's a supervillain." George quickly said, continuing his mission, now in the direction of the school. George can't change when Clay is here, so will make up an excuse soon. He at least needs to check Nick is ok. Clay's eyes went wide and he ran alongside George.

"What? A villain?" He asked.

"He texted me, but stopped replying." George said, beginning to stress as he checked his phone again.

"I'm sure he's ok. Oh, shit. I dropped my phone back there. You keep going, go find Nick. I'll catch up." Clay said. George nodded, not stopping running. Clay just gave him the perfect chance to change.

George reached the school, and ran inside. He was trying to find a classroom to change into.

He turned a corner and saw a familiar brunette walking away. "Nick!" George called, and his friend turned around. George let out a breath of relief and ran over, hugging his friend.

"What the hell, man? Text me back, you got me so worried." George said.

"Oh, sorry bro. I was distracted." Nick said, as they separated.

"Who is the villain? What are they doing? Where are they?" George asked.

"Not sure. Well, actually I do know. They are causing chaos to try and bring Dream and GNotFound to the school so they can take their jewels." Nick said. George looked at him.