14. Midnight Mistakes

"Oppa!" you cried as you ran over to give JB, your older brother and the  guy. "Oppa! I missed you!"

JB smiled. "I missed you too."

"Oppa, guess what!"

"What?"

"Because you will be here for a week, I have plans all worked out!" You looked around. "Where's Jr oppa?"

Someone from behind covered your eyes.

"Who-?"

Suddenly the person kissed you on the check and right away you knew it was Jr.  You removed his hands and turned around. "Oppa!" you cried as you hugged him.

"____," said JB. I want you to meet my new members. Five guys walked up. "Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom. Guys, meet my little sister, ____. She's older than Yugyeom and younger than BamBam by a month."

"Hi!" you said brightly. You turned to JB. "Oppa, I didn't know you were going to bring everyone."

"Is that okay?"

You smiled and nodded.

"So what was your plans?"

"Well since it's late, I was thinking, glow in the dark bowling!?"

JB and you turned to the guys and 5 hey seem down for it. You all went home to change and then went bowling.

In the back, back seat, you had to sit in between Mark and Jackson. JB was driving and next to him was Jr. Behind them was the other three - Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom- leaving the three of you in the back.

They were all fun to talk and hang out with, especially Jackson and Mark together. They're so funny. One is quiet and the other is loud. You and Jackson were equally loud and fun... okay maybe a little less than Jackson because... c'mon! Who can be more crazier than Jackson?

You all finally arrived at bowling. You guys put on your shoes and head to the alley. You were about to go third, but someone grabbed you hand when you were about to roll and stopped you. You look to see it was Mark. Without saying anything, he squat down is front of you and tied your shoelace.  You hugged your ball tightly in your arms as you what Mark tie your shoes. It feels like just out of a movie! After he was done, he got up and smiled. You could help but smile back. Once again, you were about to roll but Mark came and slam the bowling ball from your hand, causing it to go in the gutters.

You turned around. "Yah!" you cried. "What's the whole point of tying my shoes if you were going to make me lose anyway!"

Everyone started laughing.

"Sorry," said Mark. "But you were in the lead and they told me to do it."

He was having so much fun, so you thought you'd get him back. You pretend to be mad. "I hate you!" you cried and stormed out. You waited until you heard footsteps coming toward you around the corner. When it got closer, you jumped out but it did not go as planned. When you jump, you ended up pushing the person and you both fall back - you on top of him as he wrapped his arm around you, to protect you. When you guys fell on the floor, your lips accidently touched his. You couldn't believe your eyes. The one you fell on and kissed was actually Mark! Usually it's Jr who would run after you after you got teased!

None of you moved as your lips were just touching each other but then Mark suddenly closed his eyes and kiss you. You were about to kiss back when someone pulled you off him.

"Yah Mark!" yelled JB. "What are you doing to my little sister!?"

Mark got up. "I-I-"

"Are you crazy!?"

"Oppa," you said, trying to calm him down. "I-It wasn't Mark's fault! I tripped and fell on him!"

"Then why didn't you get off him or he push you off!? Instead he kissed you!"

"I-I was about to kiss back too!"

"What!?"

"Oppa! Let's just let it go!"

"JB," said Mark. "I'm really sorry. It's my fault! To tell you the truth, I kissed her because I wanted to."

"What!?" we all cried.

"I really like your sister."

"Woah!" cried Jackson.

"Mark! She's only 18 and you're 22!"

"Four years apart! Just like my little brother and I. I truly like her." Mark looked at you and at this point, you can't process anything through. "If she let me, please allow me to take care of her."

"My sister is a handful."

"I know."

"And she's louder and crazier than you."

"I know that too."

"And she's reckless."

"I'll be there to make sure she stay out of trouble."

"She can't cook for her life."

"I can cook for her."

"She's also really clumbsy."

"Oppa!" you cried as he named all your flaws.

"I'll be there to catch her when she falls."

You couldn't help but blush.

"Fine," sais JB. "If she wants to."

Mark turned to you "____, w-will you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled and said, ___.