23. Walk In The Park

You and Mark are taking a walk in the park. You've been friends with Mark since the 7th grade and had a huge crush on him. Thinking he doesn't feel the same, you are slowly trying to get over him.

Today seem a little bit awkward between you two. The two of you were silent, not talking to each other as you walked side by side. Usually, you guys would have millions of things to talk about.

"Ya! Pabo! What is wrong with you!?" Mark cried out of no where, breaking the silence and grabbing your arm to stop you from continuing to walk.

"Wae!?" you asked.

He walked in front of you and kneel down on one knee. He then tied your shoes laces. "You're a senior now an you still can't tie your own shoes?" After he was done, he looked up at you and smiled. "Done."

You slowly kneeled down to match his height and smiled back.

Mar started to squeeze both sides of your cheek and said, "Why do you look so cute today?"

You pushed his hands away. "Ya!" you cried. "Hajima!"

"My ____ is so cute."

"Mark," you said with your smile fading. "I have to tell you skmething."

"What is it?"

"You remember Lee Minhyuk?"

"From Monsta X?"

"Yeah."

"We met him and his group at the music awards. I remember."

"You know how I became friends with him?"

"Yeah."

"Well... Minhyuk oppa asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Oppa? You're already calling him oppa? And girlfriend? He likes you?"

You nodded.

"Do you feel the same way?"

You said nothing. You didn't want to say no because you were in love with him, so you said nothing to him.

"I said do you feel the same way!?" he asked, raising his voice.

"Maybe," I lied, but really, it's a no because in your heart, there's only Mark.

"Will you say yes?" he asked, no longer raising his voice, but his voice sound a little shakey.

"I'm thinking about saying yes."

"Don't!" he said right away.

"Wae?"

"What do you mean wae? I don't want my beautiful ____ to be in the arms of another! I don't care of you like him or he likes you. We've been friends since the 7th grade and I've always loved you. Like it or not, you're already mine. You can't escape me." He placed both hands on either side of your cheeks. "You can't run away from me. You're mine and no one can take you away from me. Understand!?"

You said nothing because you were suprised by his confession.

"Pabo. I just asked you a question." Without a warning, he leaned in and kissed you. It was your first kiss and he kissed you passionately.