94. Late Late Night

It was already late a night and you had just finished filming for a new drama. Mark waited for you to finish filming so he could drive you home. Once you were done, you walked over to Mark and smiled.

"I'm sorry for making you wait for me this late," you said. "You look so tired. I told you, you should go home and rest. You didn't even eat anything yet."

Mark smiled back at you. "It's okay. I don't mind waiting for you."

"It's almost midnight."

"____, it's okay! Now, how about we head back to my place and order take out? And movies?"

"I'm sorry Mark, but I'm so tired."

"And that's okay! We can do it and if you fall asleep eating, I'll be fine with that. I'll just make sure you don't drop it."

You let out a little laugh. "Okay. Fine. Let's go."

"Yes!" he cheered.

The two of you headed back to Mark's place. It looked like all the other members are already asleep. Mark ordered Chinese food and the two of you sat on the living room couch, watching a movie. You cuddled with Mark as you placed your head on his chest with his arms around you. The food was on the pillow, on top of you and Mark. With Mark's free hand, he ate his food and you ate yours.

Once Mark was done with his food, he placed it on the coffee table and laid his head on your lap as you continued to eat over him.

"You're so beautiful," smiled Mark as he said it randomly, making you a little shy.

"Yah," you said. "Stop it!"

"Stop what? I'm just calling my girlfriend beautiful. Can't I?"

"Not out of nowhere."

He grabbed your food and placed it on the coffee table. "Pay attention to me!"

"Shouldn't we pay attention to the movie?"

"No. You have to pay attention to me."

You smiled and leaned down a little as Mark met you half way to kiss you. "Is this enough attention?"

"More."

You and Mark continued to kiss some more and the two of you smiled against each other's lips.

The light suddenly switched on and Mark quickly sat up. Standing there was his members.

"Aish Noona! Hyung!" cried Yugyeom. "Again!?"

"Some of us want to sleep!" said Youngjae.

"Turn off the TV if you're just gonna make out," said BamBam.

"And get a room," yawned Junior.

"Not our room!" said Jackson.

"Yah," said Mark. "We were only kissing!"

"Whatever! Just go to sleep!"

They all went back into their roster as you and Mark sat there and smiled. Mark laid back down on your laps and the two of you fell asleep with each other on the couch.

A/N: I swear! Ahn Jaehyun and Goo Hyesun are seriously goals! They are so cute together! I can't! And then Brooklyn and Chloe are dating too! Spring really is here lmfao!