19. Family Day Out

"Oppa! Can you get Zander's shirt!?" you called from the bedroom.

"Which one!?" asked Mark from Joey's room.

"The blue one!"

Mark ran in with Zander's shirt. "Got it!" He handed it to you and you put on the new shirt on your son.

"Daddy! How do I look!?" asked your son, excitingly.

"So cool like me."

"More like me," you smiled.

You and Mark, along with your son, Zander are at California, visiting Mark's family.

"Daddy, what where are we going today?" asked Zander.

"Well, because grandma and grandpa and uncle Joey is out today," said Mark. "I was thinking we can go walk around Malibu. Do you want to go?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Eomma! Can we go on the ferris wheel!?"

You smiled. "Of course."

"Yay!"

Mark put on his snapback backwards like how he always wear it and then he did the same for Zander. You wore your DC Comic snapback with Superman, Batman, and the Flash on it. The three of you walked out together and Mark drove. When you got to the pier, there were lots of people like always. The three of you walked together holding hands, Zander in between you and Mark.

A few fans of GOT7 came from time to time, but they soon understood that we wanted family time. After walking around, we waited in line for the ferris wheel.

While in line, Zander said,"Mommy, you have to wear your hat like me and daddy!"

You smiled and squat down in front of him. "Can you do it for mommy?"

Zander took off your snapback and put it back on backward the way he is wearing it.

We stepped into the ferris wheel. When we reached the top, Mark took a selfie with the three of us. He then post it on Instagram and Twitter with the caption, "Family day out with my beautiful wife and son. How did I get so lucky? Look at them. They're so amazing. I love them so much."

Everyone started to blow our phone with comments:
"Aw! So cute!"
"What a happy family!"
"I'm so jelly!"
"____ is so lucky!"
"____, can I steal your perfect life!?"
"Mark! I want to have a family with you!"

Your phone started to ring. It was JB.

"Yeoboseyo?" you said through the phone. "JB Oppa?"

"Hey ___, we just arrived at the airport. We will be at Mark's parents' house soon."

"Okay. The three of us are out, but I think Joey will be home soon."

"Then I'll see you soon."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

You hung up. "JB and the others just arrived at the airport."

"I guess we should go home now," said Mark.

"But first, I have something to say." You smiled at your amazing husband and son. "I... I mean we... I mean... well, Mark... get ready to be a dad of not only xander, but also a baby girl."

"W-What!?" cried Mark.

"What does that mean?" asked Zander.

You placed a hand on your stomach. "Zander, you're having a baby sister."

"Really!? Yay! Now I can teach him how to play video games and basketball!"

Mark laughed. "Her, not him. But yes. You can teach your sister to play game and play basketball." Mark turned to you and had a huge smile across his face. He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of your hand. "Wow. I really am lucky. ____, Thank you so much for giving me such an amazing family and the most happiness anyone can ever ask for. I love you."

"I love you too," you smiled.

He leaned in and kissed you. The ferris wheel started moving again.

When we got down, we headed home. The other GOT7 members, Mr. and Mrs. Tuan, Joey, Grace, and Tammy along with her family were there.

Mark walked in, excited for everyone to hear the news. His mom made dinner and we gather together outside to eat and feel the evening summer air.

"Everyone," said Mark. "We have something to tell eveeyone."

You smiled. "I think Zander should tell everyone."

"I'm having a baby sister!" Zander said excitingly.

Everyone started to congratulate us.

"Congratulations noona!" said Yugyeom.

"We're so happy for you!" said BamBam.

"Congrats!" said Tammy and her husband.

"This is great news!" said Mark's mom.

"Another grandchild!" said Mark's dad. "This is going to be fun."

"Mark hyung!" said Jackson. "You're amazing! Two children already! ____, congrats!"

"Thanks everyone!" you said.

Mark placed a kiss on your check. He looked at you in the eyes and smiled. "I really am lucky."