77. Brokenheart

You headed to JYP Entertainment to visit your friends in DAY6. You walked in the guys dropped everything they were doing to hug you and greet you.

"____!" smiled Jae. "Long time no see! What took you so long to visit us?"

"What are you saying? You guys are the busy ones here," you said. "Every time I tried to come see you guys, you are all busy and I wasn't allowed too. Ever since you guys debuted, you guys are too busy for me."

"Sorry," smiled Brian. "How about this? From now on, no matter what, we will try to make time for you."

"That better be a promise!"

"It is," laughed Brian.

You looked behind Wonpil to see Dowoon standing there. "Maknae!" you cried as you ran over and jumped on Dowoon to hug him."

"Yah!" he said with his deep voice. "What are you saying? I'm older than you!"

"I understand!" you said, pretending to  pout your lips while your arms still wrapped around his neck. "Oppa! Better!?"

He nodded.

You let go of him and looked around. "Hey, is Mark in today?"

"Give it a rest!" said Jae as he wrapped his arm around your neck from behind and pulling you down playfully. "Don't bother him!"

"Who said I was going to bother him!? He likes it when I visit!"

"You're delusional!"

You pushed Jae away and walked over to Sungjin. You hugged him from behind and made a sad puppy face. "Oppa! Jae is being mean again."

"Here we go again," laughed Junhyeok.

"She only calls us oppa when she wants something. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, I am feeling sad... Help me find Mark!?"

"No way! Do it yourself."

You smiled at Wonpil. "Oppa-!"

"No way!" said Wonpil before you could say anything else.

You turned to Dowoon. "Maknae!"

"Stop calling me that!" cried Dowoon. "And I'm not helping you!"

You quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him out the room. "All I'm hearing is you will help!" You dragged him, looking in almost ever room the hallway, not letting go.

Dowoon finally got the strength to pull away from your grip. "Yah!" he yelled at you. He looked mad, but you didn't completely understand why. Yeah you are dragging him around, but you didn't think he would be this angry. "What are you doing!?" he said, his Busan satori coming out stronger than ever. "Why are you dragging me around to look for Mark hyung!? Every time you come here, you're always looking for him! I know you like him but-!" He paused for a while. "Can't you have those feelings towards me!? After all we have been through together, why can't it be me!?"

"Dowoon," you said, surprised by all of this.

He ran his fingers through his hair. He looked at you in the eyes, causing your heart to crack. "Why can't it be me?" he said, his voice cracking like your heart. "Before all of this... back when we were both trainees together, I was always there for you and I tried everything I could to make you happy. Why can't it be me?"

"Dowoon," you said again. "To be honest, I-"

Before you could finish, you felt an arm around your shoulders and a familiar voice saying, "It's because she's already dating me."

You looked up at Mark while Dowoon looked suprised.

"Hyung!" he said.

"____ and I have been secretly dating for a while now," said Mark.

"I'm sorry Dowoon," you said. "We were told to keep it a secret. If people know, things might go crazy and people will be thinking Mark is dating a fan. Mark will be in a tough position, so we're taking this relationship with cautious.

"Since when?" asked Dowoon.

"While DAY6 was busy preparing for your debut," answered Mark.

"So 8 months..."

"I'm sorry," you said again, not know what else there is to say.

"Now it makes sense why you're always looking for him. I guess they're right when they say first love never works out." Dowoon walked away and it tore your heart to pieces. All this time Dowoon was trying to win your heart, but without knowing, you ignored it.

"I know what you're thinking," said Mark. "It's not your fault. It's no one's fault. The heart is the one that controls us."

A/N: I know about Junhyeok. It really sad. I waited since they became 5LIVE for them to debuted together. When they finally did as DAY6, I was so happy for every single one of them, including the new member of the group. I've been so sad lately and I've been listening to DAY6's cover with Junhyeok in it. I really miss his voice. I can't help but think about the years he spent training and it all crumbles down. And at his last concert as a member of DAY6... that got me so mad! How can fans be so cruel and give him the silent treatment!? It makes me so mad. But still have to support DAY6 (and that includes Junhyeok even if he is no longer in the group). I still wish every member well and success. For me, Junhyeok will always be a member. Look forward to seeing him in more one shot when DAY6 is involve, like this one.