3. Mark V.S. Korean Drama

A/N: Italic means they are talking in English :)

"Can't you just stop watching Korean drama for just a few hours?" Mark asked as he sat on the edge of your bed.

You smiled and put the phone down beside you. "This is a good part."

"You always say that. Why do you always watch dramas when I visit? I'm leaving for Korea again soon."

"Fine Mark. What do you want to do?"

"Well if you ask me like that, I don't know!"

"Mark!"

"Should we sleep together? I want to cuddle with you."

"Korean Drama, or cuddle?" you thought out loud. "How about we cuddle while watching Korean Drama? Take it or leave it."

"Take it!" he said as he jumped into bed with you.

Every time there was a romantic scene, you would aw as he say "What's so romantic about that?"

"Idiot," you said to yourself but loud enough for him to hear.

As the two of you watch the drama, you start to fall for the main guy.

"Cha-dol is so amazing!" you cried while watching Cha-dol who is played by Lee Jang-woo protected Jang-mi, played by Han Sun-hwa. "Jang-woo oppa is such a great actor!"

"Oppa!?" cried Mark.

"Yeah. We met before and become friends."

"Why is he an oppa!? You never called me oppa!"

"Because you're Mark."

"What's that suppose to mean!? You're always calling every other guy oppa but me." Seeing jealous Mark made you happy since you love it how he get jealpus and knows it himself, but can't help himself. You thought it was cute.

"Idiot! Do you not notice anything?"

"What?"

"I never called you oppa because you're Mark! All my guy friends, I call them oppa, but you're Mark and someone who is closer to me than all of the other guys. Because of that, I call you only by your first name. You're different from the rest."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"But you don't call Eric and Kevin oppa!"

"I do sometimes! Listen more."

He smiled and pulled you in closer. "My ____ actually loves me more than I thought."

"Babo," I said before he lean in to kiss me.