16. In Bed

You are not feeling well. For the last few days you have been sick, unable to get out of be. You got a text from Mark saying he just got put the airport and is on his way home. Trying to stay strong, you got out of bed and dragged yourself downstairs. You heard a car pulling up the driveway. Before you could reach the door, you fell, weak and not able to get up.

The front door opened and Mark saw you on the floor.

"____!" he cried, dropping his things and running to you.

"M-Mark!" you said with all the energy you have left.

He placed his hand on your forehead. "You're burning! Why are you out of bed?"

"I missed you."

"Babo!" He quickly carried you princess style and brought you to your room. He lay you on the bed then went to get a bowl of water and a small towel. He dip the small towel in the water then placed it over your head. He pulled the blanket up so it covered all of you from neck down.

You could see he was beyond worried. "Mark," you said. "I'm sorry. You just got back and now your taking care of me."

"Why are you sorry? Feel better, okay? Just rest for a while." He was abiut to walk away, but you grabbed his hand.

"Mark!"

"What's wrong?"

"Please stay with me."

He smiled. "Of course." He climbed into bed with you and spooned you, holding you tight. "Get well soon." He gently placed a kiss on your forehead. "

"You're going to get sick if you stay to close."

"It's okay. As long as it's your sick I'll be getting."

A/N: SORRY! I know it's short, but hope you enjoy it.