Chapter 39

Keith's pov:

I saw lance leave the room, I hung my head down and just felt bad. I don't know why I said that to him, I should've consider his feelings before I snapped at him. I'm too stressed, I need to apologize to him.

I got up and began to head straight into the bathroom, I turned on the lights and walked towards the mirror. And god........ I don't even recognize myself anymore..... I might consider myself as a monster. I leaned on the sink and gave myself a closer look on my face, I had really dark eye bags and sunken cheeks and messy hair. I decided to do some self care and get myself fixed up and after 15 minutes later I look a tad bit better than a couple minutes ago.

I walked out and went straight back in my room, it's been a while. A lot of happy and sad memories happened here. A lot of arguments with myself happened here. I dragged myself to the bed and flopped down and just sat with my hands clamped together and my jaw clenched. I was tapping my foot against the ground and just felt guilty.

I traumatized him and yelled at him....... Telling him to say some bs to make myself feel better. But in the end I won't be better, nothing is going to change. The only change is going to happen is me being gone in the future. He gave me an opportunity to go back to him but......

I might hurt him even more than I already did. I should reject the offer to avoid the issue coming up again. And fight for myself and keep my mentality sane. I don't need to drag him down with me.

Lance is so nice to me and care about me even after the whole situation and he still wants me to consider to go back with him, I should be asking him if he's alright in the head for even considering to offer me that. I gave out a huge sigh and just laid down and my feet dangling off the bed.

" What am I suppose to do when I'm not even sure what I'm doing generally"

Maybe find the thing that bothers you the most and start fixing that and fix the next issue you have.

" But I don't even know what issue to start with."

It's either you fix it or fuck up your life in the future.

" Yup" I said slowly.

Then a knock was heard, " Who is it?" I said lowly.

Nobody replies so I got up and opened the door myself, and when I did it was someone that I didnt expect.

....... DONT LET HIM IN, HES A TRAITOR

Tee hee
                            - Cherrybomb