Chapter 31

Keith's pov:

Pidge has taken Lances hair and in a hour they got the results. And Pidge confirmed that the Lance on this ship isn't a clone or anything else but a human. I let a puff of air escape my mouth and a huge relief washed over me. But now we need to find out how to stop him. Or I should say, how should we stop Allura in general.

" Pidge now we know that Lance isn't a clone and we talked about the option about him being mind controlled or manipulated, how do we stop him? Do you have any sort of device or method to quit Allura's psychotic ideas." I asked.

" Well the books said that she needs a lot of powers to keep Lance in control, she at one point will give herself a break and let Lance be free. But I don't know when she will give out. My best guess is that when they go to sleep Allura doesn't control him. And the time when Lance asked you for help, he wasn't fully controlled because she was far away from him and wasn't able to keep him in her trance. He wears this necklace right? It might be the main source of him being mind controlled in general." Pidge said thoughtfully.

" What if I cut the necklace off? Would that stop the mind control trance?" I asked Pidge.

Pidge let our a loud sigh and looked at me,
" Keith I saw the necklace and it won't budge because I can see it's attached to his neck, needles are literally poking into his neck! How crazy is that." They said as they twirled in the seat.

Shit then how can the necklace detach itself. It somehow got there but there must be something holding it in place since Lance would try to take it off in the first place. I know this because he doesn't like necklaces a lot, he would wear it but not often or for a long period of time. Would it be possible that there is a button to deactivate it, it might sound dumb and easy but it might be it.

" Pidge is there a possibility that there is a button or switch to deactivate the necklace, I know it sounds dumb but it can be true." I said. I had my arms crossed against my chest and I was leaning against the wall. I was focused on how I can take that shitty necklace off in seconds.

" Keith! Your a genius, why haven't I thought about that sooner. Because I think Allura is carrying the button with her all along." Pidge said enthusiastically.

" What do you mean?" I asked confused.

" Keith she's wearing this bracelet on her wrist, it glows the same shade of pink as the necklace. What if we break it and the necklace detaches itself from Lance. And he wouldn't be mind controlled. It's not her doing it, it's the items that she has on her. She doesn't have that much energy like she used to. We have to rip that bracelet off of her before she does something irrational." Pidge said. As they said that Pidge was walking around the room looking for something again.

A was confused on what Pidge will pull out. Than I see Pidge pick up a small gun and it was lighting up in purple. Than Pidge exams it and than walks up to me and hands me the gun.

" What's this?" I asked. Why am I holding a gun.

" This here is a Garla weapon, I stoled it when we where on a mission one time. I took it to see how to defeat them but I just kept it because it had no evidence on how to defeat them. But this can go through metal and steal and can rip a arm off a body. I ran some tests and this small thing can kill anyone from miles away." Pidge explains to me.

" So you want me to shoot this at Allura's bracelet and watch her wrist come off? Your crazy," I said. How does Pidge except me to be calm about this when I have to shoot this to see limbs come off of bodies, heck to the no.

" Noo dumbass, I want you to aim at the bracelet and hope to god a limb won't fall but if it's Allura I don't care if this kills her, just do it when you see a good opportunity. Don't take long though, it might be too late if you shoot later." Pidge said sternly.

I gave a small nod and looked at the small purple gun. I was holding it with two hands and it I can tell it wasn't loaded. And I see bullets on the ground that looks the same size that the gun was suppose to hold. I kneeled on the ground to pick up a couple bullets and stuff them in my pocket quickly. I stood up and wanted to say one more thing to Pidge.

" Can you distract Allura as I shoot the bracelet? It's a big favor to ask but this should be done sooner than later right, like you just said." I said.

" What's in it for me. I don't want to be by a gun that might kill me. I know you don't really have a good aim, you have good dodging skills but you barely have gun skills. Lance is good at holding and aiming with a gun, but he can't do it. I'm sorry but I'm not risking it, do it when she's walking alone. No one will be in danger." Pidge said sincerely.

" Its fine, thanks though." I said and walked away from the room. I stepped into the hallway and had the gun hid in my hoodie. This fucking gun better be good, and I better hit the bracelet because if I don't than I don't know whens the next time I'll have a chance to do this again. I hear footsteps walking so I look up, it's Shiro.

" Hi Shiro, where are you going?"

" Oh ummm I was planning on training right now, you know I have to be ready since I'm the leader and all." He said. Training? Right now? It's late and everyone is about to go to bed. Something seems off, he seems nervous.

" Oh well have fun." I said. He then said bye and walked away quickly past me. I look back and see him disappear in the distance. Weird, he never is nervous. Why now? I than shrug it off and continue to walk to my room.

" Keep an eye on him Keithy boy"

Why though? I asked. I stopped dead in my footsteps and stare at my door.

" You'll see soon~"

Another long chapter, hope you liked it and I hope everyone is doing well. Stay safe and healthy, see you next time!
                                                        - Cherrybomb