Chapter 17

Keith pov:

After telling Lance why I'm crying like crazy and shaking he started to hug me and saying comforting words till I started to calm down. I'm scared at this point. I'm scared for my life, this voice can really kill me. It can ruin me and Lances relationship. I was doing fine till this little piece of shit came back. I hate it I fuckin hate it.
" Lance I'm sorry."
" What are you sorry for kitten?" Lance said softly as he petting my head and me sitting on his lap.
" for being a mess and a freak. I'm making your life more stressful than ever. We fight to save the universe and that's a lot to take in and your dating a person with a lot of mistakes and I'm sorry for that."
" but your not a mistake for me, u came at the right time. Yea it's stressful but you make it better for me. Your basically my home your my life. My mami said home isn't always a place it can be a person who changed your life for the better and you did." Lance said. He had a smile and that smiled made my worries of the voice go away. Lance is here to help and I would help him too.
    " I'm scared" I said in a whisper.
      " What are you scared about?" He said into my ear in a soft whisper as he kissed my cheek and me still on his lap. My face in the crook of his neck.
     " That this voice is gonna ruin our relationship and me getting distant from you and the others. I don't want to go back to cutting Lance. I'm scared, I'm scared that I'm gonna be dead someday because of this voice. Don't you understand that this is gonna kill me. I was fine and happy till this thing came back." I was sobbing and was breaking down by each second. I have my hand covering my sobs. But Lance started rubbing my back and kissing me. He knows how to calm me down.
        We been sitting there for maybe a hour and I was tired. We were laying down on the couch and Lance still trying to keep me company. I've been thinking basically. Since when I was a child I never experience  love and affection. Many foster family's didn't help. They took me back because I was closed off or to much work. They never said that it's gonna be ok or comfort me like Lance. He makes me happy, he makes me feel alive and not that dull. My eyes were dead but when he came to my life I got some spark to them.
        "Lance?" I said in a low whisper.
         " Yes babe?"
         " Can we go to bed, I'm exhausted from crying my eyes out."
          " Of course we can, anything for you." He stood up and had his hands under my butt and I wrapped my hands around his tan neck. He started to walk out the room and I was getting sleepy. I nuzzled my face into his shoulder and began to doze off. I heard him humming a tone and I smiled. He's a great person.
         I felt a lose of contact with my favorite person and I felt blankets and pillows around me. I turned to my side and felt someone place a blanket over me. I basically had my eyes closed, I'm too lazy to open them. I felt a small dent of pressure from behind me.
       He wrapped his strong arms around me and spooned me. He kissed my hair and said, " Goodnight kitten." " Goodnight baby." I said and that's when I fell asleep.