Chapter 26

🐝 Btw art is mine 🐝

Keith's pov:

What am I suppose to do! Ughhhh why now when this could of happened like next week or like next month where I'm prepared and had a fair warning before this shit happened. Well I guess this is how I die. Here lies a paladin who couldn't even fend of a stick Cuban boy who have lost his damn mind. Yes I went that far, no regrets.

But an idea popped in my mind.
" Lance what do you need, what can I do." I said in a calm voice. Maybe that will do the trick, he can't hurt you when your nice right.

" I need your help, she is doing this, she is doing this! I hate it plz anything, I'll do anything...... it's hurting me"

" Who is hurting you Lance?" I asked with more confidence then before.

" it's- "

Before he could finish the doors opened. Allura came in, a disgusting smirk on her face. Ok now this is definitely more interesting and terrifying. Never had a better day right.

" Oh lance why did you leave me all alone? Come back please," Allura said.

Lance then had that pink glow in his eyes and then let go of my shoulders. He then started to walk towards Allura. Before they started to turn away she gives me one last gleam and left with lance and out the door.

I stood there in shock. Was Allura forcing him to do this or is this his own free will. I looked at the couch and grabbed my phone and earbuds and headed out the door and to my room.

As I was walking the hallway I began having a conversation with my thoughts and voice.
What is Alluras plan?
" Probably to make you feel miserable then you already are"
Did lance mean any of this words he said when we had the argument before we broke up?
" Who knows keithy boy maybe he really meant it and just wanted to be normal! Ha maybe he wants to get the fuck away from you"

I saw my door and the door slid open and I stepped in. I placed my phone on my bed and flopped myself onto the bed. I looked up at the ceiling, it's dark but the led lights are glowing so it's not really that dark. But there is this one question that's still lingers in my mind.

How do I stop this? Maybe I should stay out of this?

Hey guys I'm BACK! It's 2020 and so many things have happened. I'm sorry if this chapter is too short to you😔 but I rlly hope everyone is doing ok and having a great time. Also I rlly hope your enjoying this chapter and yes Ik I'm bad at updating fast but I'll try my best to post as many as I can!!! But again thank u for reading and seeeeee uuuuuu guys next time baii!
- Cherrybomb