Chapter 19

Keith pov:

" Ok fine Lance..." I was deciding whether or not I should tell lance what's wrong. I feel like he would be worried and over work himself. I don't want him to feel bad. I don't want him to pity me, all of this is just making me guilty. I'm putting my problems out to him and it's probably causing trouble to him.
     I look up and see two gorgeous ocean blue eyes staring at me with full attention. I bit my lip since I'm anxious. I sat up and my head was hanging low. I feel stress from this voice coming back problem. I want to say it to him, maybe by telling Lance this issue will fix this. It might be better to let it all out. Maybe I'll feel better about myself.
     So I began," Lance I think you know about the voice problem I have, it's back like I said before but it's just making me stress and negative about myself. I'm just numb to the world. It's telling me that your going to leave me or your lying to me and that you don't love me. I know you care deeply about me and I'm trying to ignore it but it always comes back with words like I should die or I'm a monster. Lance I'm really scared at this point, I really need your help." As I was finishing I began to tear up. Then I started to cry.
         I was rubbing my eyes to get tears out of my eyes. I felt two pair of arms wrap around me, i felt safe. I felt Lance kiss my forehead and started to rub circles on my back. I was crying but Lance began to say.
       " Keith I know how this is bothering you so much. I love you so much, your pretty much my future husband. You make me happy and I can't imagine myself without you. The voice is lying to you, it's trying to get the best of you. It's trying to get to your weak points. You are stronger than the voice. If you have this issue come up then come to me, I'll gladly sit down and talk to you. I'll gladly cuddle with you and kiss you to make you feel safe and happy and forget the bad stuff. Just please don't do anything stupid, I don't know what I'll do if that happens." As lance finished that he hugged me tighter. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
       I started to get tired and kinda doze of in Lances embrace. I heard lance hum a tone from a song. I started to fall asleep. I was scared but I'm glad to be around the person I love and care for. So I let myself doze of to a comfortable sleep.

Guess who's back, back again! Yes I'm back, sorry I literally forgot I was writing this chapter and I stopped halfway through. Sorry if it's short but next chapter will be longer. Have a great and amazing day!
                                                         - Cherrybomb 🍒💥