Chapter 21

Keith's pov:

I woke up alone in bed. Lance was gone and I was sprawled on the comfy bed. I was debating on whether or not I should get up, in the end I did. I started to walk to the bathroom and started a quick k shower. I brushed my teeth and got dressed for the training room. I grabbed my bayard ( forgot how to spell it) and walked out the room.

I was walking peacefully and kinda happy for some reason. I love this feeling, I don't want to feel sad. As I was entering the training room I was prepared for a long training this morning. It was somewhere 9 am. I started the sequence and battled for a while. After a while I started to get tired and decided to end this training. I put my bayard down and started to walk out. As I was walking out I see lance walking in the hall with a nervous look.

" Hi babe!" I said with a chirpy voice.
" Oh A-ah Keith! Hi! Weren't u just training right now?!" He said very quickly. He sounds suspicious.
" What happened?" I asked very concerned. I never seen him like this. His hair is sticking up and he looks sweaty.
" Oh nothing I was just looking for you Keith," he said this time calmly but I see his face is in panic.

I dropped the topic and just nodded. In the end we started to walk to the kitchen in silence. It was so awkward so I decided to reach for his hand so we can hold hands while walking to the kitchen like we always do. Be he just moved his hand away. Why? Did I do something wrong again. Why's he acting this way? Maybe he's in a bad or nervous mood. Yea maybe he's just stressed and just doesn't want to do anything.

He hates you. Can't you see, he doesn't want you.

Fucking hell! It's back. No no no no! Why the fuck did it came back. But.... maybe it's right. Maybe he does hate me. Maybe he just wants to end things by just doing this. I've never been in relationships before but this thing happens when something bad issue occurred. I've never been in this situation.

As we reached the kitchen, I lost my appetite from just hearing the voice and seeing Lances action. But I sat down by the table and just stared at his back as he was preparing some food. I was looking around the kitchen trying to distract myself from the awkward silence that we had between us at this moment. Then I turned my attention at lance. He was making some weird alien dish. I saw him look over on the side and then....... saw something that broke my heart.

Fucking told you so.....

Sorry for the short chapter but this is all I got rn. See ya next time!

- Cherrybomb