Chapter 37

Lance pov:

It's been another week and Keith seems like he's getting better. His skin complexion is more vivid and has a live feeling to it. He looks less stressful and also he has barely any eye bags since he's been sleeping for about 3 weeks now or more. I don't remember when I left the room. I'm getting impatient at this point, he's ready to leave the healing pod at any second at this point. The time goes by but it's slow for me.

I felt my legs becoming numb so I stood up to walk around the room. I had my hands behind me and whistle my way around. I was day dreaming most of the time I walked around.

Keith's pov:
I feel more better actually, I've been just talking to myself and to the voice most of the time. I felt like I had reflected on my actions and what happened to get me where I am right now. I feel like I fucked up lances and my relationship, I sorta went psycho on him and the whole killing Allura thing.

Don't get me wrong I don't regret the killing.

I regret doing it in front of Lance, I would of actually hurt him. I was just lucky I didn't shot him.

Another couple minutes or hours went by and I felt my body feel warm. I feel my body tingling, like I'm regaining my muscle movements and I feel the urge to walk. I than feel a gush of air swish my whole body. Than I started to fall, well I think I am. Oh fuck, I'm falling.

I try to open my eyes but it's glue shut and I tried to use my hands to catch myself but I physically can't. Than I felt arms wrap around me, actually catching me. Thank god somewhere caught me because I would of face planted and that would of hurt. But who caught me?

Lances pov:
I was brought back to my senses and out of my day dreaming when I heard a swoosh of air. I look at the pod and see it's opening. I quickly ran to it and see Keith falling out of it. I caught him and held him close to me.

I look down and see he isn't moving and I go scared and put two of my fingers on the side of his neck to check his pulse. I feel it and let out a sigh of relief. Thank god he is out of the pod.

I gently maneuvered him so both of us are sitting down and I'm holding him in my lap. I began to tap his face and calling out his name.

" Keith, Keith buddy open your eyes. Can you hear me?" I asked gently.

He let out a small groan meaning he can maybe hear me. I picked him up bridal style and began to walk out the medbay. It was night I assumed since the lights are dimmed in the hallways. I was walking towards my room.

When I got there the door opened and I walked in and I placed Keith on the bed. I covered him in blankets and I turned on a couple lights around my room to give a calm vibe. I sat down on the bed next to him and the bed dipped a bit. I began to brush his bangs and trying to see if he's still sleeping.

He is.... wtf how? He slept for 3 weeks and he's still tired. Haha classic Keith I guess.

I pulled up the blanket and slide in and laid next to him and I sort of spooned him. And went to sleep for the first time this week. Feeling all the exhaustion hit me when I began calm and peaceful. Soon sleep and darkness took over me and I went into a blissful dream.

Sorry if this is a crappy chapter but Idk what to write much so I hope this is a good chapter for you all. Also thank you for the 97k reads!!!!! I appreciate it so much that you guys like this book. There are more chapters to come in the future and possibly a second book or sequel to This book. I hope everyone has a good day or a good evening/night and see you all in the next chapter. Stay safe!!
- Cherrybomb