Chapter 38

Keith's pov:

I felt too tired and unmotivated to open my eyes, I wanted to just curl up and never move. But things just don't go the way I want if someone is shaking me to wake up. I opened my left eye and see a certain somebody standing over me with a big smile.

" what?" I said.

" Good morninggggg how are you on this very fine day?" Tf is he asking me that.

" You want the truth or some bullshit answer"

" I rather not know then," they said and turned away.

I slowly slid up and rubbed my eyes to slowly wake myself up even more. I turned and see him pick up some random clothes from the closet and than steps towards me.

" Alright what do you want to wear, do you want jeans and a red hoodie or sweats with a loose fit shirt?"

" Either is fine to be honest," I replied quietly. 

He just nodded and threw me sweats and a shirt at me. I gave out a small oof and started to put on the shirt. But he just kept on staring, what a fucking weirdo.

" Are you just gonna stare at me like a fucking stalker or actually start a convo with me." I said annoyingly.

" I'm not sure what to say after the whole thing Keith." He replied.

" Maybe a thank you and sorry would be nice, saved your ass and you also being a huge dick wasn't nice." I snapped back.

" Well you killed someone, almost killing me after finding out what type of weapon you had. What if it you shot me instead."

" I knew what I was doing,"No I wasn't I was just lucky.

" I'll say sorry for being a asshole but I'm not saying thank you."

" Wow next time I'll know for sure to leave you behind so someone can kill you." I remarked.

It was silent after that, nobody said a word to each other. Only intense staring, I was cursing him off in my mind, he prob doing the say thing.

" I missed you," he said.

I just looked away.

" I stayed up almost every night, not leaving your side till you woke up. I felt so lost and alone, I realized how much you mean to me. I know things aren't going to be the same but I want to be with you." He said sadly.

" You have to understand that what happened was because of your actions and Allura. What I did is something I'll do again, it might sound crazy but it's true. You should be wasting your time for me, we don't match." I said lowly.

" Please can you at least consider being friends again, I'll prove to you it's worth being with me. I'm sorry I'm so sorry, I should've taken your mental health in consideration than yell at you. I should've known better. I love you and I don't think I'm wasting any time of you, I'll do everything to prove that to you." He had tears form in his eyes.

Are you sure he means that? He might hurt you like last time.

I don't know, what if's doing it to do the same thing.

" I don't know..... I can't think right now," I said.

" Think about it, I'll give you space but please just give it some thought. I want to be there for you, help you."

" You sure you do?" I asked.

" Very sure."

I don't believe a word this man said.

I'm back, sorry for not posting but I'm back. I was busy with school and watching a lot of streams since I enjoy watching them. Also forgot about this book Bc I started to do animations lmaoooo and posting them on tik tok but I'm back and have some ideas to continue this book. I hope your having a wonderful day and see you all next time.

                                                                - Cherrybomb