Chapter 28

Keith's pov :

Well I don't have a plan to help Lance, not even one clue. I don't even know what's wrong with him, what does he need me to help him with. I glanced up from my screen to Lance and have a better view and inspection. Maybe I should take notes and search it up later. Let's see, his eyes have a tinge of pink and he also is very obedient. He has a his regular clothes and style and he has a nice choker on his neck... WAIT WHAT!?

He has a choker on his neck, it's barely visible but it's there. It's glowing pink, a little bit not a lot to notice but you can tell with his tan skin. I gave a glare at that choker and then shift my view to Allura. She seems like she's a type of person to do cruel things, she isn't that sweet and blossom person. One time she almost blown up a whole planet once but she stopped because the ruler of the planet gave a good offer to her.

Hmmmmm.... ok that's interesting. What do you say voice, is this the main cause for Lance to act abnormal?

" I mean it can be, but have you thought about him saying he hates you and thinks your useless to him. Don't help him. Karma is a bitch"

But he his a paladin, my paladin and my friend that's sitting there fully unaware what's happening to him. He's barely conscious for fucks sake voice. I think Pidge can help me, they can help me to find out what's wrong with Lance and what that skank by him is up to. Pidge is smart enough to know, oooooo or Coran can help too!

Ok I'm getting ahead of myself, the point is I need to help Lance but not alone. It's better to have a group of people to know and help out with this situation. I got up from my seat and glided out of the room and quickly went to Pidge. They must be in their room probably sleeping or researching.

I made it to Pidge's room and knocked, and the response I got is a small groan. Than the door slides open.

" What?" They said as they look at me.

" I need your help with something, it's about Lance and it's about how he's been acting with Allura and in general. Something is wrong and he asked for help, the Lance that is in this ship isn't our Lance Pidge." I said slowly and steadily so Pidge won't miss a thing about the situation.

" Fine come in, I have made the same assumption about Lance too." Pidge said.

I walked in and sat down on the bed and we began to talk.

" Is this a good idea? Think about it Keithy boy."

It is, Lance is MY paladin and soon to be soulmate and boyfriend.... again. ( I hope)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm shooked that I'm updating this fast. Sorry for a short chapter but I can't keep you waiting any longer. I'm slow on updates but I'm genuinely surprised. But thank you for reading and see you next time!! Love you guys and hope you enjoyed this chapter!
                                                   - Cherrybomb 😘