Chapter 7

Keith's pov

It was the next day and it was kinda awkward after me and lance basically confessed to each other and kissed. I was ready to eat breakfast but I was still tired, so I slept for another hour until someone woke me up.
"Keith time to wake up, breakfast is ready."
" hmmm I don't want to, I'm so comfy right now."
" pft come on sleepy head, or I will carry you to the dinning room."
I didn't care if lance carried me there so I just hid under the covers more. Then I felt two arms wrap around my waist and legs and I felt someone pick me up gently. I felt a soft kiss on my cheek and I rubbed my face to lances shoulder. I still had my blanket around me which was a red one and it was so soft. Then I felt lance place me down on the chair and he sat by me.
" Told you I was going to carry you here."
" It was worth it." I said to Lance and he then brought me food but I was so lazy to eat.
"Keith why aren't you eating buddy?"
" Not hungry."
" Oh no mister you are gonna eat that whole plate, I will force you too." Lance said sternly.
I didn't want to argue so I sat up properly and began to eat. I heard the door open a few minutes later and the whole team was coming in to eat. I was almost done eating till lance had taken the spoon and pointed the spoon at me. I think he wants to feed me or something. So I took a bite and he  repeated feeding me till nothing remained on my plate. After we were both done eating lance had taken me to his room. We both were sitting on his bed and I decided to sit on his lamp and cuddle with him. So we both layer down and he played with my hair and gave little pecks to me.
" Your so cute when ur tired."
" thank you."
We both were talking and talking till I was dozing off. But I wasn't the only one dozing off lance was also. So at the end we both fell asleep in each other arms. This is what I dreamed for and it came true and I want this forever.

He's gonna Hurt you...