Part 34

Keith's pov:

" KEITH WHY WAS LANCE RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY CRYING!? DID YOU DO IT? PLEASE TELL ME YO- WAIT KEITH DONT PULL THE TRIGGER!"

I look up and see Pidge very distressed. I looked down and started to shake my head no. I can't stop, not right now.

" Why shouldn't I pull the trigger, I have nothing to hold me here anymore. I can be free."

" Keith please don't do it, I'm here for you and Hunk is too. Put the gun down and push it away." Pidge said in a calming voice, but it won't stop me.

" Pidge..... I lost my dad, my mom and now Lance, I have nothing but the voices in the head. Now please just let me do it." I said desperately.

" Keith-," I didn't let Pidge finish as I gripped the gun tightly and the adrenaline ran through my veins. I was shaking, I can only here myself, it's really nerve racking. Am I doing the right thing?

" You know.... I didn't think we would come this far but I think it's best to end this, you'll be free from the pain. You will stop bothering everyone, just do it..... quickly"

What would happen to me? Where would I go, what if I feel pain after pulling the trigger.

" Dont worry about it, like you said you having nothing holding you back from pulling the trigger"

Your right.

"KEITH ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?"

I look up, shaken out of my thoughts. I see Pidge and Lance and Hunk, yelling at me to stop. I smiled, I made up my mind.

" Please Keith dont do it-" Lance said as he sobbed.

" I'm sorry, but I won't stop. I'm far too deep, like I said there's nothing holding me back from this" I smiled

I slowly pressed on the trigger

1..... " I'll miss you," I said
2..... " Don't let my death bother you"
3.... " I loved you so much Lance, I hope you'll find someone to love you like I did"
4.... " see you on the other side"
5... 💥 BAM

I finally did it.
" Yes you did, you did good"

" Noooo Keith please don't die on me"
" I sorry- don't die"
" I wish I listened to you and helped you earlier"

And that's when everything went silent around me, what's next? Fuck... I didn't really think this through.

I feel like someone picked me up, I'm barely alive but I feel it. Please don't help me, I don't need it. And I soon felt cold, I'm really tired. I have to take a nap, I'll deal with this later.

" Don't wake up, you'll cause more problems if you do"

Alright I finally updated, idk if this chapter makes any sense but it's okish. Hope you have a good day or night and see you next timeeeeeeeee.
                                            - Cherrybomb