Chapter 16

Keith pov:

       It was the next morning and I felt sore. My body felt like someone had shot me or something. Whatever it feels like, it ain't good. I felt someone move a bit by me and had slanged their arm around my body and pulled me close to their body. I look up to see Lance smiling at me.
" Morning beautiful" Lance said in a chirping voice.
" Morning babe. What time is it?" I asked as I tried to stand up.
Lance turned around to look for his phone and turned it on so he can see the home screen. He turns his phone to me and it says it's 8:46 in the morning. It's too early but I have to train. I was about to step out of the bed when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I felt Lance nuzzling into my stomach.
" please don't go~" he said in a tired voice.
" But I have to go train, it's been weeks babe and I'm getting less muscular each day."
" But I like u when your less muscular, because it makes me the alpha in this relationship because I am and I dominate you." He said with a smirk on his face.
His words made me blush, but what could hurt with a little more time to cuddle with Lance. So I got back under the covers and Lance instantly wrapped his arms around me in a protective way. I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck and breathed in his scent. I smiled because he smells like ocean and cinnamon.
As we cuddle I thought about when was the last time I heard the voice. It's been weeks, maybe because I'm happy with Lance. Maybe I don't feel negative because Lance always has my back and says I'm amazing. Pidge and Hunk hang out a lot lately and Shiro is busy with Allura and Coran too. Me and Lance are talking a lot with each other.
I heard my stomach growling and Lance chuckled.
" You hungry kitten?" Lance said in a soft voice.
" u-um yea I am."
Lance got up and turned around to me. He smiled and wrapped me up in a soft blanket and picked me up bridal style. We walked out the room and walked to the kitchen. As I heard door open and Lance humming some kind of tone I felt pain in my stomach out of sudden. I tensed and quietly yelped. Lance stoped and looked at me. He looked concerned by the look of my face probably.
" Baby what's wrong?" Lance said in a concerned voice.
" n-nothing it's just my stomach isn't right." I replied with a pained voice.
Lance placed me on the counter and took the blanket off and placed it beside me. He lifted his hand and started to press on my stomach.
" tell me when it hurts kitten." Lance said has he was pressing my stomach In different places. There was one spot that made me yelp in pain.
" Ah!"
Lance quickly lifted his hand off and look at me. I was crying from the pain and in instinct I wrapped my arms around my torso and crouch a bit. Lance lifted my chin a bit so I was looking at his face.
" You want medicine or tea? Want to lay down a bit and a heating pad? Is there anything that makes you in pain?" Lance was bombarding questions.
" Lance I want you massage me, please it hurts." I said with me crying a bit.
" Anything for you kitten." He said and kissed my forehead. Lance lifted me up and carried me to the couch.
He walked around the room and grabbed pillows and made tea and put the tv on. He sat on the couch and made my head lay on his lap. He was petting my hair and had his hands tangled in my hair. It felt to nice. But there was a shooting pain in my stomach and I whipper a bit. Lance took notice and he began to massage my stomach on the area that hurt before. He softly rubbed it and was kissing my cheeks and head and couple times. I heard a door open and I was curious who it was.
" what's wrong with Keith?" Someone said.
" his stomach is in pain and I'm trying to help him a bit." Lance replied.
I opened my eyes and see Hunk standing there looking at Lance and having a conversation. I tuned out their conversation because my head felt fuzzy. I nuzzle my head into Lance lap. He was so warm, he's my human heater basically. He kept on massaging my stomach.
Did you know that he doesn't care.
What the.... wait why are you doing here?! I thought you where gone like gonzo. I'm happy I don't need you here! What have I done?!
Oh Keith I'm your mind and you can't get rid of me till you die. I'm basing of facts that are true in many ways.
Fuck you! I don't need you here. I'm happy, Lance is happy we both are happy.
Remember the time where Shiro, Pidge and Hunk and the rest are too busy for you. Your just a mess, who loves a messed up freak like you! When are you gonna tell your secret to Lance! He would leave you. Your a bother.
The voice said that and was spitting venom at me. I didn't realize that I was shaking. I was trembling and I heard Lance trying to calm me down. I felt someone shaking me and yelling something. I toned them In and it was Lance. I look at him with fear in my eyes. I was crying so hard at this point.
   " Baby what's wrong, does your stomach hurt more! What's wrong, please tell me I want to help!"               
     He was scared for sure by the look of his face. I couldn't speak though,my thoughts are racing and I'm scared that the voice is back.
" I-it-it's ba-back Lance!" I was able to say that while I was sobbing.
    " What's back?!" Lance said with concern.
    " The voice." I said quietly. I look up and Lance was shooked. He hugged me and saying that it's gonna be ok. I want to believe that but it's hard to when the voice is your mind.
No one can help you.

Welp that's it for a bit now, hope u like it!