Part Two: Ash starts to get more shiny pokemon

"Good…luck." His father wheezed out before he let them go.

"Let's hit the forest Pikachu!" Ash grinned, taking off running with Pikachu by his side.

"Pika!" his partner cheered happily as they entered the forest. Within a few minutes of entering the trail by his house he saw a battle between a horde of spearow and fearrow against some pidgey, Pigeotto, and pidgeot.

"Oi!" he yelled, annoyed at the birds blocking the path and taking a dump all over the trail, "move out of the way would ya!" Their response was screeching angrily and turning towards him, flapping their wings and getting ready to attack. "Pikachu, thunder shock." He called out as his starter used the weakest electric attack on the giant bird flocks.

"PI-KA-CHUUUUUUUU!" the shiny mouse called out as an electric attack the size of a skyscraper hit the flock as birds began falling form the sky!"

"Hey, more shinnies!" he grinned, throwing Pokéballs to a falling shiny Spearow and a falling shiny pidgey. "Whelp, best keep going to Viridian!" he grinned, "Come on Pikachu!"

"Pika!" his starter cheered as they rushed off, making sure to avoid the piles of bird poop.

[Meanwhile in the Hall of Origins]

-Arceus P.o.f-

Relaxing in the Hall of Legends, the golden body of Arceus lounges as she watches the world of humans with one of her sisters…or she WAS lounging, as was Giratina. Then she saw the chosen one she had given a blessing to along with his starter, who she hadn't expected to have the shiny trait or the spikey ear trait. Either one alone made a Pokémon stronger, as did having a human partner with aura. But a thunder shock doing THAT!

"HOLY FRICK IN A BUCKET!" Giratina fell to the ground in shock "I didn't realize I gave his starter that much of a power boost."

"You WHAT?!" Arceus yelled turning to her sister wide eyed. Occasionally, a legendary got a vision of an impending disaster or problem so they find a human to be a Chosen one and either bless the human with Aura, which enhances the power of all of their team, or bless one of the human's Pokémon. Arceus had a vision years ago and blessed Ash with Aura.

"I had a vision of him being in the area of a disaster, so I blessed his Pikachu." Giratina explained with a frown.

I had a vision of him being in the area of a disaster, so I blessed him with aura!" Arceus protested before she and her sister paused and looked at the viewing pool where they saw it was raining birds.

"DIBS!" they called in unison, taking their human forms as they did so.