Part thirteen: Ash V.S Koga

"That's my boy!" Bruno cheered, pumping his fists in the air as he watched the T.V., his wife off gloating to the neighbors about how much ass their Ash was kicking. Currently he was watching a news feed from Saffron where his son had beaten their gym leader, broken her gym leader out of a psychic breakdown mental state, captured a team rocket executive, then helped fix a major accident with damage. After being given the key to the City he saw his boy get kisses from Miss Kanto, Sabrina, and the lead officer Jenny of Saffron only for the two girls traveling with his son to give him more as if to one up them.

"THAT'S! MY! BOY!" Bruno cheered with a booming laugh, pulling out his phone to call up Lance. "You see that news fool?! That's my boy! WOOOOOOO!"

"Honey, I'm home!" Delia walked in with a smile, "What's got you so excited?" rewinding the news, he showed her what he had just seen. "THAT'S! MY! BOY!" Delia threw back her head to cheer.

-Ash, -

Giving a loud grunt, Ash headbutted through another wall as he worked his way to the heart of the Fuschia city gym. Behind him, his girlfriends followed in skimpy Kunoichi costumes that he would be thoroughly enjoying later. "How's it coming honey?"

"I think I'm almost there!" he called back, catching the thrown kunai lazily, throwing it into a wall as he broke down the next one.

"Let us know if you need a break dear!" Amy called out. Boom! The last wall broke away to reveal a battle room, "Never mind."

"Now where's Koga?" Ash grunted, rubbing the rubble and dust off his face and hair.

"Who dares break into my gym?" Koga's voice seemingly comes from nowhere…or it seemed to before Ash threw one of the Kunai he had caught at the source and the ninja gym leader yelped and fell to the floor from the ceiling.

"That would be our boyfriend." Amy filed her nails as Koga got to his feet angrily.

"A trainer here to challenge your gym." Ash grinned, "And next time, don't make trainers walk through your little playground."

"You destroyed my gym!" Koga snapped angrily.

"Your gym tried to stab me." Ash glared, "And more importantly tried to stab my girlfriends!" Scowling, Koga sends out a Venamoth, an Ariados, a Crobat, a Muk, a wheezing, and an Arbok. "Raticate!" Ash beamed as he sent out his top percentage Raticate.

"…That's it?" Koga gaped before laughing…and laughing…and laughing.

"Quick attack."

"Cate!" Zoom! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Koga gapes at his six Pokémon embedded in the walls before crying…and crying…and crying.

"Woot!" Ash cheered as he plucked a gym badge from a platform as the asshole ninja keeps crying.

"Our hero." Amy drapes herself on his right side.

"You saved us from the mean man." Giselle pressed against his left side and the girls began kissing his neck and face as he walked off, arms around their waists.

"Yeeeaaaaaaaah." Ash grinned, eyes glazing slightly as he and the girls walked back to the center.