Epilogue

And lo, Ash did not rush off to battle the elite four and champion as was his right as League Champion, a right that was his for three years after winning the league. Ash went from region to region, winning all eight badges in every other region and their matching leagues all in the same year. As he went he caught every shiny Pokémon of every region, defeated that regions villainous team or teams, and stopped dozens of plots to destroy the world.

Then, having won every Region's league within two years, Ash went and battled every elite four and champion, becoming champion of the world! With his new title under his belt, Ash finally settled down and married Amy and Giselle. As a wedding gift, they decided to invite other women to join them on their honeymoon in the hopes of finally outdoing Ash's stamina.

So they invited Ariana, and all the Nurse Joys they'd met in their journey,the officer Jenny's, the Cerulean Sensational Sisters,  Sabrina, Janine, Aya,  Lorelai, Cissy, Whitney, and Jasmine, and Clair, Karen, Roxanne, Flannery, Winona, Phoebe, Glacia, Gardenia, Maylene, Fantina, Candice, Elesa, Skyla,Roxie, Shauntal, Caitlin, Cynthia, Viola, Alexa, Korrina,Valerie, Olympia, Malva, Diantha, Lana, Mallow, Acerola, Mina, Olivia, Kahili,Nessa, Bea, Iris, Melony,Marnie, Kris, May, Leaf, Dawn,  Lyra, Hilda, Rosa, Serena, Gloria, Lilie, Shelly, Bianca of Altomare, Bianca of Unova, Courtney, Pike Queen Lucy, Dahlia, Argenta, Angie, Zoey, Miss Kanto, Miss Johto, Miss Hoenn, Miss Sinnoh, Miss Unova, Miss Kalos, Miss Alola, aMiss Galar, Miss World,Miss Universe, Blanche, Candela,Cheryl, Daisy Oak, Duplica, DJ Mary, Georgia, Giselle, Grace, Lady Ilene, Liza, Lusamine, Luna Carson, Plumeria, Princess Salva, Shauna, Solidad, Ursula, Zinnie, Wicke, Oleanna,Princess Sara, Queen Rin brought forward through time, Mars, Jupiter, Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, Mable, Professor Ivy, Professor Juniper, Sonia, Fennel.

They were not successful in outlasting Ash and he was still capable of going on and rejoining the first girls to celebrate once they had recovered and he had gone through the list, thus creating a never-ending honeymoon cycle.

As for Gary? Who cares, this isn't his story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone
I will be looking for people to help out I'll make a Lemon/Oneshot Book for anyone you guys ship with Ash

I will need help with this as my schedule is very busy with school and watching my younger siblings

If anyone wants to help just message me

Also please vote on with story you guys want me to write after this

-Author~Chan