Part Six: Ash v.s The waterflower sisters

-Return to Ash the magnificent-

"Alright, I'm ready." He told himself, working to psyche himself up as he jogged in place by the gym. Since leaving Pewter he had managed to capture a Sandshrew, a Jigglypuff, a Mankey, an Ekans, a Goldeen, a Clefairy, a Paras, a geodude, a Zubat, a psyduck, a Crabby, a venonat, an Abra, and had evolved most of his old Pokémon at least once. He had also managed to avoid being bright red twenty-four seven around the flirty sisters who were still apparently competing on making him flush and who he had somehow ended up traveling with.

"You got this Ash!" Amy called out, she and Giselle having changed into bikinis for the water gym as they cheered him on, much to his body's dismay as his blood once more entered civil war.

"Trounce these airheads!" Giselle added, the two sisters having been annoyed at meeting the Cerulean city gym leaders who had been trying to ignore gym leader duties in favor of performing water ballets. Amy and Giselle had quickly changed into bikinis…somewhere while he challenged them and smirked as they were getting more attention than the 'airheaded excuses for gym leaders' as the sister put it.

"Hey!" the trio of Waterflower sisters protested angrily at the statements from Amy and Giselle.

"Let's rock this Pidgeotto!" he called out, sending out the golden bird as the entire audience gasped before they started cheering at seeing a shiny.

"T-that's a shiny?" the blonde cerulean sister he was battling gasped out, "You have a shiny?!"

"Every Pokémon I have is shiny." He shrugged, sending out the rest of the Pokémon he had on hand as they started showing off for the crowd.

"Ash, beat her good and I'll give you a kiss!" Amy called out as he stumbled in place, his blush getting worse.

"I'll give you two!" Giselle countered. When he heard the sisters start going back and forth he decided to tune them out lest he pass out from blood flow problems.

"Go goldeen!" the gym leader called out, looking determined to win.

"Alright Pigeotto, we worked hard to get this move down so let's give it a test!" Ash called out, thinking about the expert class move they had tried to learn before the weaker ones "Use Hurricane!"

"What?!" the gym leaders gasped out even as his shiny flying type flapped her wings hard as the water got sucked up into a massive hurricane, goldeen being knocked out easily.

"Kingler!" the gym leader didn't even hesitate as she sent out Pokémon number two.

"Pidgeotto return!" he called back the bird as Amy and Giselle began to coo and cuddle the happy Pokémon for its victory, "Go Krabby!" he sent out the tiny shiny crab that looked up at the larger than normal Kingler.

"All right, you got this Daisy!" one of the gym leader sisters called out to the blonde he was battling.

"Trounce this runt!" the other added.

Ash's response? "Crabhammer!"

"Kingler is unable to battle, Ash Ketchum from pallet town is the winner!" the ref called out even as the gym leader sisters fell to their knees and started crying about how life wasn't fair.

"Ooooooh Aaaash!" a voice purred in his ear as Amy and Giselle got right up behind him and began to purr in his ear "Time for your rewards." With that, the duo of trainers descended on him with a flurry of kisses and other happy sounds. Once they had finished, they led his dazed self to the lobby for a picture, this gym taking pictures of everyone who swept the gym, and then back out for the journey.

"He he he." A happy little laugh was the only sound Ash's brain could make besides 'YIPEE!'