Part 22: The Failed Ninja (also known as Gary)

-Gary: Ninja Twat, Ninja twat, fails at whatever a real ninja does-

Crawling over a pile of rubble at a broken wall, Gary sobbed as he finally reached the Gym Arena for the Fuschia city gym. He had tried battling those preschoolers earlier and lost...every time. He managed to slip into town and got his team treated by the nurse joy and then snuck over to the gym without being found by the Loan Sharks. Now though he had a bunch of Kunai sticking into places that sharp pointy knives shouldn't be! But he made it! Nobody could call Gary Oak a quitter!

"Who has entered my Gym?" a voice speaks up from the Shadows as Gary sees a man in ninja garb step out.

"I...am...Gary Oak!" Gary tried to climb to his feet even with the throwing knives sticking out of his ass.

"Oh, it's just you." The ominous shadows went away, and the Gym leader went from looking mysterious to looking bored, "Alright, let's get this over with. I've had a long day dealing with insurance and want to just beat you so I can go to bed."

Your gym stabbed me!" Gary snapped, irritated at this little tidbit being overlooked.

"There was a waiver notice at the entrance to the Gym that this Gym was also a training ground for the Shinobi arts and that trainers would enter at their own risk and by entering you accepted said risk." Koga spoke up, pointing at a copy of said notice which was looking extremely new on the man's wall.

"Go, Blastoise!" Gary sent out his started which had finally evolved into its final form!...Granted it only evolved during an argument with Gary...and he got hydro pumped...but the stupid turtle still evolved!

"Weedle." Koga yawned.

"Weedle!" the stupid little worm cheered and wiggled.

"This will be a one on one battle with no substitutions or items." Koga yawned as another trainer, this one being a hot babe in a Ninja outfit that Gary would happily take out on a date once he won, gave that declaration and acted as a ref, "Begin!"

"Weedle, shadows then poison sting." Koga yawned as the tiny bug ninja vanish in a cloud of smoke before poison sting strikes kept shooting out from random shadows on the battlefield till his Blastoise was poisoned.

"Fight back you stupid turtle! Water gun or something!" Gary snapped only to get hit in the face by said attack. "Not me the bug!"

"Blast...oise!" the giant turtle flopped onto its shell and stuck out its tongue.

"Blastoise is unable to battle, Koga is the winner!" the ninja babe announced, "Now get out and let us go to sleep!" one boot to the ass later and Gary was flying through their doors and into a puddle of mud.

"You'll regret this." Gary snarled, pushing himself to his feet with THE STUPID KNIVES STILL IN HIS ASS! "Both of you will! You'll rue the day you insulted Gary Oak! Future Champion of Kanto!"

"Hey, there's the little shit who owes us money! Get 'im boys!" a voice called out from nearby as Gary recognized the voice of one of the loan sharks.

"Oh shit, got to go!"