Part 38: Gary Oak's torture pt.2

-Gary Oak, he makes Team Rocket look like rocket scientists-

Screaming angrily through his gag, Gary thrashed about to try and get it out after being forced to watch Ash win his first two matches, each with only one Pokémon each. Ash was currently sitting on the shoulders of a shiny Blastoise and making out with a pair of cheerleader babes. To make matters worse, all the female inmates he was sitting with, as he was determined to get them to give him the attention he deserves, were all talking about fantasies involving Ash! Why couldn't those stupid wenches see that he was the superior specimen?!

"Hmmm, I'd let him enjoy my cookies." One of the very top-heavy inmates purred as she looked at Ash, "I might have to look him up one I get parole."

"Get in line Jones, I'm scoring first." A second inmate scoffed at her friend as the whole table dissolved into debates on how 'well endowed' Ash was, leaving Gary unfairly ignored and unloved. At least it couldn't get any worse right?"

-One hour later-

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Gary screamed and pleaded with the guard as he was locked back in his cell with his roommates.

His gay roommates.

Who were also discussing their fantasies with Ash.

WHY WASN'T THE UNIVERSE FARI?!