Part 26: Does anyone care to know about Gary anymore

-Gary: Legit question, how is he even alive at this point?-

Trudging through Saffron City, Gary looked around as he tired to find the stupid gym but Noooo, the city had to be fucking big and chaotic and the gym wasn't where he would put it so that made it wrong. "Gack!" Gary let out a surprised noise when an old newspaper blew into his face. Ripping it off he saw it was a newspaper from weeks ago and it...showed Ash getting the key to the city and being kissed by Miss Kanto?! "What?!" Gary seethed as he read the article, livid that Ash was getting the kind of treatment that he, Gary Oak, deserved!

"Whatever." Gary sulked childishly, throwing the paper away "Not like she was that hot anyway." Ah, the tried and true Oak formula. Lie to yourself to save the ego and keep lying till you believe it.

"You just wait Ketchum! I'm better than you! You'll see! You'll all see!" Gary proclaimed to the heavens, kicking at a soda can which shot towards a wall...and rebounded to hit him in the face, "Ow! Damnit!"

"Young man! There are children present!" a passing mother gasped scandalized as she covered her children's ears.

"Go stuff a sock in it ya hag!" Gary snapped, not having the time or patience to bother dealing with unimportant people.

"Sir, I'm going to ask you to come with me. You're disturbing the peace." A frowning cop appeared behind him with a scowl.

"Fuuuuuck." Smack "Ow!"

"Language!"